Are all Look Keo cleats created equal?

walter

Fourth Party
A friend of mine just bought a used bike and the seller left the Look pedals on the bike. I explained to my friend that he would have to buy the cleats when he eventually buys shoes. The Pedals are Look Keo Classics, but when i searched online for him there are several different options/names.

Are all Look cleats the same or shoukd he look specifically for Keo Classic labeled cleats? Info will also help as I suggested he call some local shops before turning to the web, so if anyone has any in stock please lemme know.

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
A picture of the pedal in question
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a set of look keep cleats on my road shoes. I believe they would be compatible but if you want to test fit and can bring it by we can work that out

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Any Keo cleats will work, but red is recommended for someone setting them up without experience as they have the most float.

I’d guide him to an experienced fitter for clear alignment, wedges and float selection

J

walter

Fourth Party
Any Keo cleats will work, but red is recommended for someone setting them up without experience as they have the most float.

I’d guide him to an experienced fitter for clear alignment, wedges and float selection

J

I text him this morning to pass along the info and he tells me he went out yesterday and bought everything he needed, including the red cleats. He will most likely be coming to you for a proper fitting at some point as i think the bike was originally sold by you anyway. ?

Top Bottom