Anyone watched Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor?

michael23

Anyone here watched the fight between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor yesterday? What is your reaction? I personally wasn't expecting this result. In first Conor looked to have the upper hand but in the second round Dustin really stepped up his game and got the TKO win much to the surprise of millions of UFC fans.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was following it. Remains to be seen what McGregor has left. Rumors say he’s not exactly focused on fighting. Kudos to Poirier for working his plan. Definitely ruined Dana’s future plans which is always fun.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I was following it. Remains to be seen what McGregor has left. Rumors say he’s not exactly focused on fighting. Kudos to Poirier for working his plan. Definitely ruined Dana’s future plans which is always fun.
Internet says he has about 50 million left in the bank.

michael23

Conor is basically done after the Khabib fight and this lost has further damaged his reputation. May be we will see Poirier vs Mcgregor III in a couple of years time and it is most probably will end up in another Poirier win.

GreenMachine

Conor is basically done after the Khabib fight and this lost has further damaged his reputation. May be we will see Poirier vs Mcgregor III in a couple of years time and it is most probably will end up in another Poirier win.
$$$$ went to his head after the Mayweather sham ..Whiskey launch not to mention being arrested in NY &’Dublin .
Adesanya undefeated-,fighting tonite says he fights like he’s still poor .
McGregor either should retire or start fighting more .

Top Bottom