Anyone want photos?

E

Evil

I'm a photographer working out of NYC.
I need to get some photos of mtb, both action and portraits, for my portfolio so clients with deep pockets will see my work and hire me to shoot their stuff, thus, saving from a lifetime of shooting B.S. fashion.
Looking for mostly freeride and dj, but will consider other disciplines as well.
In return I would give you some sick shots for absolutly nothing, zero strings attached.
Anyone interested pm me for my email.
I am interested in shooting other sports as well

(Not sure if this is the right forum or if it should be in another, feel free to repost)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Evil said:
I need to get some photos of mtb, both action and portraits, for my portfolio so clients with deep pockets will see my work and hire me to shoot their stuff, thus, saving from a lifetime of shooting B.S. fashion.
Looking for mostly freeride and dj, but will consider other disciplines as well.
In return I would give you some sick shots for absolutly nothing, zero strings attached.

(Not sure if this is the right forum or if it should be in another, feel free to repost)
This is a good enough spot IMO. Sounds like a damn nice deal if you ask me. Too bad I can't do anything exciting. LOL If you follow me long enough I can guarantee a gnarly crash shot though. :D

D

DANSPANK

And I'll likely endo into the back of your trainwreck on Sunday then.

I've always thought a headcam would be great for stuff like that...

How about trying up at Diablo Mountain Bike Park. I'm going to head up there one week day before labour day to rack up some brusies and scrapes...

E

Evil

I was thinking Diablo as well but I want to bring battery operated studio lights and I'm not sure how they'd react to that.
If anyone knows someone at the mountain I could ask I would appreciate it.

P

Phatbiker

Evil said:

i'd be happy to help out.. been riding for many years.. BMX, Dowhill, Freeride, Road and Cross Country Background.. 37 years young.. lemme know.

nelson

Top Bottom