Anyone wanna mtb ride this week 19-26

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey Evan,
Tuesday, 5/20..... 9:45am Lewis morris, Jungle hab, Skyline, Way Way...
What's your pleasure?

Last edited:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Ride at Lewis Morris 5/20 9:45am

Playing hookey?
Alternately employed?
Come play!

Meet at Lewis Morris 9:45am at the boathouse.
PM me for contact number.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Great fun at LM today. Though, to quote a good friend, Eeyore, it got "a bit damp." Where the heck did that rain come from? Thankfully, the full canopy kept most of the rain off us and we kept some of the rest off the trails.

SecondSpeed got to ride my FS and I tooled around on his SS. You guys may have something here with the SS mania...'cept the hills are "too hard" and my fingers and thumbs kept looking for something to do...

Anyway, we had such fun that we're doing it again.
This time at Jungle Habitat thursday 9:45am... aahh, the leisurely life;-)
Come join us won't you?

secondspeed02

Mahlon is awesome

Heading up to Mahlon one day this week.
:)Hey Cbiker, Mahlon is a Fun place...:cool: when are you heading up to do an ride ?(I hosted a race there in 02 w/ martys cycle shop . ) Yeah Sandie -AKA- cyclopath got me into mtb riding again thanx LM Today "Tues". :D
P.S. Im heading to Jungle habitat w/ cyclopath This Thursday let know ur plans man cuz I got vacation now :D

secondspeed02

what Rain and cold temps?

:DOkay with I little rain to big drops of rain didn't stop us(cyclopath) from hitting the trails today. An awesome ride got show Sandie around the park which is my home base of parks. Even being an park worker for Morris County... plus I got to ride her bike which is super-cool .
I know people got more stuff to do like work which sux, but ya gotta escape for jail sometimes peace:
getsome: Keep cranking everyone hope to see you out there :getsome:
P.S.oh yea Trail maintenance at South mt. June 1 , july6th 2008

Great fun at LM today. Though, to quote a good friend, Eeyore, it got "a bit damp." Where the heck did that rain come from? Thankfully, the full canopy kept most of the rain off us and we kept some of the rest off the trails.

SecondSpeed got to ride my FS and I tooled around on his SS. You guys may have something here with the SS mania...'cept the hills are "too hard" and my fingers and thumbs kept looking for something to do...

Anyway, we had such fun that we're doing it again.
This time at Jungle Habitat thursday 9:45am... aahh, the leisurely life;-)
Come join us won't you?

cbiker

Want to head up to Mahlon thurs. afternoon if the weather works out the trails usually dry up pretty quickly up there so thinking they will be in good shape by then.

cbiker

Just read your heading up to Jungle Habitat that day what are the trails like up there? Its near Ringwood isn't it maybey I'll head up there instead.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey Cb,
Jungle Habitat is a lot of fun with a bunch of variety and some new trails, one that Evan and some of the rest of the MTBNJ clan cut last Saturday. (I rode in to help on my chariot just in time to follow them back out):rolleyes:

It's just "up the road a piece" from RW and if it sees a lot of rain, I'd expect some big mud. But, I don't believe in meteorologists so I think we'll be fine.

If the trails are too wet, we'll head back to RW or Skyline which are better at handling a little rain.

PM me for my number to get an update on conditions before you head over.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Okay,
Y'all heard the forecast, saw the satellite images and heard of people needing winches to get them out of waist deep mud in Jungle Habitat. So we did the right thing and bagged the ride. Those in the loop were warned, my apologies to anyone who headed out there anyway... hope you didn't wait too long for your winch.:)
Next time!!!

Top Bottom