anyone up for some road riding

R

RyanE77

hey i am looking to do 20-30 miles on the road. i have a nice loop that goes through parsippany, boonton, mt lakes, montville, and then back to parsippany. saterdays are good for me but i am open to some other times.

Yo Ryan I'll give you my brother Joe's number tomorrow at work. Remind me. He loves the road.

thanks

thanks ger, i will bring my other road bike in tomorrow. maybe you can get out on the road sat for a little bit.

I'm join but I'm doing that nasty Blue Mtn ride. I found a nice 51 mile loop from Parsippany to 24 to 206 and back to parsippany via 202. Some nice rollers on 24 but the rest of the way is pretty mild.

sat is great let me know what time you want to go. i was thinking around 8am let me know if that works for you. i dont think i can get through a 50 mile ride yet but i well let you know when i can

so who is in for sat morning. my pace is not the fast i just did 20 miles in 1h20m so that was about 14mph with 2 killer hills well for me the were killer, but i will keep on peddeling so let me know

Back
Top Bottom