anyone up for some road riding

R

RyanE77

hey i am looking to do 20-30 miles on the road. i have a nice loop that goes through parsippany, boonton, mt lakes, montville, and then back to parsippany. saterdays are good for me but i am open to some other times.

Wazu

Yo Ryan I'll give you my brother Joe's number tomorrow at work. Remind me. He loves the road.

R

RyanE77

thanks

thanks ger, i will bring my other road bike in tomorrow. maybe you can get out on the road sat for a little bit.

xc62701

I'm join but I'm doing that nasty Blue Mtn ride. I found a nice 51 mile loop from Parsippany to 24 to 206 and back to parsippany via 202. Some nice rollers on 24 but the rest of the way is pretty mild.

R

RyanE77

sat is great let me know what time you want to go. i was thinking around 8am let me know if that works for you. i dont think i can get through a 50 mile ride yet but i well let you know when i can

R

RyanE77

so who is in for sat morning. my pace is not the fast i just did 20 miles in 1h20m so that was about 14mph with 2 killer hills well for me the were killer, but i will keep on peddeling so let me know