Anyone up for a ride on Tues or Wed?

NickDavid

After work, around 6pm in the Morristown area. Anyone down for an hour or 2 ride? Gonna go with Mr. H0tK4rl... nice smooth ride around the morris plains area or somewhere near there. I do'nt know the area well, but it's on my way home and we'll have some sunlight for awhile..

This is also weather pending too.

D

DANSPANK

Where is this mysterious Eagle Rock place? It's on my list but i won't be able to make an after work ride - I can never get out early enough. And I don't have lights so a night ride is out too.

NickDavid

Sweet! Um.. lets see, details...

I'll have some details later. So far it's just you and me. I'm still waiting to hear back from H0tK4rl. I have no route or plan. Just planned on meeting somewhere in Morristown area and riding for an hour. Decent pace. Haven't been out in awhile, so i'm not going to kill myself, but close to 20mph. Let me know if you're still in and i'll find out from jay today.

NickDavid

Fred and anyone else,
Jason is planning the route for this evening. From our conversation this morning, we will be meeting in the Boonton area, just off Route 287 around 6PM tonight. Plans for the route and meeting area should be in effect by 1pm today. I have my bike with me at work and will be heading there straight after.

Weather is supposed to clear up and be nice.

Top Bottom