Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimBay

So...i kinda want to stay local and ride early. Not sure if you were still heading to PT pleasant. Also, not sure how the weather will be treating us.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
IMG_20200112_144648.jpg

Feels like October, if we fucked up may as well live in sin

serviceguy

Sorry, judging from my backyard trail must be soaked. Also, having too much fun watching a platoon of squirrels trying to break into my newly taped bird feeder. Yesterday I caught one with its upper body completely inside the feeder and decided enough is enough! So far they had no luck!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Sorry, judging from my backyard trail must be soaked. Also, having too much fun watching a platoon of squirrels trying to break into my newly taped bird feeder. Yesterday I caught one with its upper body completely inside the feeder and decided enough is enough! So far they had no luck!

I'm going to wildcat it's plenty Hardy next weekend will probably be Nassau if it dries out or I jungle

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Meh, I like the place but every time a go there’s something going wrong with me so maybe I should keep my distance...

Well I believe you'll be fine whenever you want to come down, in the meantime you need to lmk when your ready for me to come join you for a Ringwood ride

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
tracking number provided, to sell the ragley or cannibalize it?

I was going to do the box groupset
slx crank
see brakes
no dropper
fuckkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom