Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway 11k day rip furnace and AC you sucked donkey dick, I also have turned to plan c to pay this of...

View attachment 111412

Still sitting on Amazon puts, let's goooo shit post holiday earnings season!
Did you convert to gas? I couldn’t stand my oil furnace, the noise, the smell...unfortunately the conversion wasn’t pain free, thanks to a fully asbestos lined furnace room and the installer dragging his feet with the paperwork resulting in us loosing the rebate from the state (the value of a rigid bike frame)...

Did you convert to gas? I couldn’t stand my oil furnace, the noise, the smell...unfortunately the conversion wasn’t pain free, thanks to a fully asbestos lined furnace room and the installer dragging his feet with the paperwork resulting in us loosing the rebate from the state (the value of a rigid bike frame)...

JCP&L wanted 40k to run the line from down the street, we were going to replace the furnace this past spring for natural gas till we heard those numbers. We were waiting for the town to repave our road next year to petition them to run the line with less cost. w.e.

JCP&L wanted 40k to run the line from down the street, we were going to replace the furnace this past spring for natural gas till we heard those numbers. We were waiting for the town to repave our road next year to petition them to run the line with less cost. w.e.

Bummer. PSE&G run the line from across the street for free. The town wasn't too happy (nor was the neighbor) because they had just repaved the road, and next paving is probably due in about 50 years...now we have to hear multiple times, day and night, the clanking sound of every truck with a trailer speeding over the small bump across the street where our gas line runs...

Bummer. PSE&G run the line from across the street for free. The town wasn't too happy (nor was the neighbor) because they had just repaved the road, and next paving is probably due in about 50 years...now we have to hear multiple times, day and night, the clanking sound of every truck with a trailer speeding over the small bump across the street where our gas line runs...

The guy wanted me to go door to door and get everyone to commit to getting a ng line. Dude I'm not doing your job!

If your luck is like ours, as soon as you move out the town will run the lines. Our house in Hillsborough had septic - we wanted to get out before the whole thing failed and township said no near-future plans to run sewer lines down to where we were. Two years after we moved, the put in the sewer line!

If your luck is like ours, as soon as you move out the town will run the lines. Our house in Hillsborough had septic - we wanted to get out before the whole thing failed and township said no near-future plans to run sewer lines down to where we were. Two years after we moved, the put in the sewer line!
We're moving regardless, if they do idc

I think this is more appropriate for you
raw.png

Thanks again Max - it is this type of personal responsibility that keeps our trails safe and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom