Anyone riding this Sunday?

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Just wondering if anyone has any plans for riding this Sunday. Tommy and I are heading down to Fair Hills in Maryland for the Cross race Saturday. I was thinking maybe Lewis Morris or possibly Allaire.

RC ... :)

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Just wondering if anyone has any plans for riding this Sunday. Tommy and I are heading down to Fair Hills in Maryland for the Cross race Saturday. I was thinking maybe Lewis Morris or possibly Allaire.

RC ... :(

Mare

That's just freaky.

Anyway though... stay overnight and ride FH on Sunday!! Then eat lots of food that they are providing.

Mare

Best to get that done now. I didn't get my 2008 paydirt done in 2008, but I'll have my 2009 paydirt done in 2008. Go figure.

Kmoodymz3

I'm planning on Allaire on Sunday. Not sure on time yet, depends on temps, but probably start some time after 11.

If you want to ride let me know and we'll set it up.

P

paydirt

:rofl: thats funny, I'd rather go riding

then we have to listen to you complain about how unfair it is when someone that gets paydirt beats you because you are too stubborn to see the positive part of it

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
then we have to listen to you complain about how unfair it is when someone that gets paydirt beats you because you are too stubborn to see the positive part of it

Posting anonymous attacks is lame.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl

lol, that's cute paydirt, the truth is I never got beaten by anyone who had pay dirt. And I am done posting about it. :D

ps Thanks Jamie, see ya at your Cross race.

Top Bottom