Anyone riding on Saturday Oct 21?

D

DANSPANK

Hi there,

I listed a post a month or so ago saying that I was just moving to the area. Well, I'm here now! The bikes here and it's bored. I want to go out this Saturday mid-morning to a north NJ trail (I'm in Secaucus) and it would be great if someone else or a group are planning something.

My job move this summer has meant that I haven't rode much so a moderate pace would be good. My skill level would be medium I think - I'll just run out of puff on the hills!

So, fancy showing the new guy the trails? Let me know, thanks,

Daniel.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hi there,

I listed a post a month or so ago saying that I was just moving to the area. Well, I'm here now! The bikes here and it's bored. I want to go out this Saturday mid-morning to a north NJ trail (I'm in Secaucus) and it would be great if someone else or a group are planning something.

My job move this summer has meant that I haven't rode much so a moderate pace would be good. My skill level would be medium I think - I'll just run out of puff on the hills!

So, fancy showing the new guy the trails? Let me know, thanks,

Daniel.

Hey Daniel, looks like I'll be tied up for the next week but I'm planning an early morning ride on Sunday around 7am at Allamuchy (Deer Park) Not sure if you are an early riser. The following weekend, I'll be more felxible either saturday or sunday. One of the days, I'll be at 6 flags. :)

D

DANSPANK

Yeah, I've seen your early morning ride posts and been thinking "what the..."!!

There's a fine line between trying to balance getting my rides in and getting my dancing trousers out so I seetle with riding saturdays and feeling rough on Sundays. I'll join you one week for an early ride but 29/30 Oct I'll be out of town, sorry...

S

satrnfreak

Hey Dan,
I will probably be riding Mahlon next weekend Saturday around 12:00 if you are interested. I can go with the calm riding since i have been on a 5yr hiatus and am not in the "BEST" physical condition. If you are interested let me know......

FreAq

D

DANSPANK

Hi Freaq,

I'll be out of town on the 29/30 Oct - Halloween in Atlanta. I'll be back the next weekend though and raring to go!

Top Bottom