Anyone riding at Allaire Sunday?

scotth

Hello...Anyone going to ride Allaire Sunday? I would really like to get out on a Tuesday night for a beginner ride but It's hard to get out weeknights. I usually try to do early mournings, but if someone is interested I could go anytime. Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

PatrickBrown

Hello...Anyone going to ride Allaire Sunday? I would really like to get out on a Tuesday night for a beginner ride but It's hard to get out weeknights. I usually try to do early mournings, but if someone is interested I could go anytime. Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

I'm hoping to try to make it finally this sunday,

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Allaire just might be extremely wet after the rain we just got if you do go try and stay to the sandier parts as they end to drain better.
I am most likely going to do a ride but not sure when...if I go out early I will post what time do you think you might be going??

scotth

I like to ride as early as possible, is there another place that is better for riding after a rain?

Scott

scotth

I would really like to ride with someone down at Allaire but I have to ride early, like 7am early. I know it's crazy but it works better for me, So I'm going to get there about 7am. I hope soon it works out that I'll get to hook up with some people from the site. Take Care

Regards,

Scott

kush

I would really like to ride with someone down at Allaire but I have to ride early, like 7am early. I know it's crazy but it works better for me, So I'm going to get there about 7am. I hope soon it works out that I'll get to hook up with some people from the site. Take Care

Regards,

Scott

Scott

we ride at Allaire every sunday morning religiously 7:30am departure sharp. we have a fast-guy-who-knows-every-friggin-trail (mr. scottie), plus four others incl me.

you are welcome to join. i'm not going to be there this sunday or next because i'm on vacation, but all sundays typically for sure.

PM me if you would like to ride and I'll put you in touch with the guys.

ilya

scotth

Thank you for the replies! I rode at Chimney Rock yesterday so a sunday ride was out of the picture. I'll post again when I'm going out on a Sunday. Take Care

Regards,

Scott

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions