anyone riding allaire sunday morning?

PatrickBrown

no sir...... still as it was. havent had time. being a new homeowner has really limited my time for alot of things.

one of these ddays I wanna swing by your shop J and have you throw it on with some ergo grips as well.....

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Pat, let me see what pans out later today. I think the wife and kid are feeling a bit better and I gots new tires for Mary so maybe we can be to guys in the woods on matching bikes. What time you looking to head out?

PatrickBrown

probably head out for like a 9am ride time...... I wanna get in a bit of riding and then get on with the housework.

let me know later

Mk1Racer

Never been there, but as of now, I don't have any plans for the AM. Would like to drive down and check it out. Pretty much of a n00b when it comes to the mtb stuff, so, if you can tolerate that, I'd be up. I'll check back later tonight to see if anyone wants to go.

walter

Fourth Party
Pat, I am good for a 9 am wheels down, let me know if your still good. Mk1racer, you're more than welcome to join us, shoot me a pm or hit here for details, I'll check back before midnight and again early tomorrow.

PatrickBrown

yup, I'm good to go, I'll be ready for 9AM wheels down as well, MK1 racer.... come on down. it'll be a hoot.

I'll be checking back later as well

Pat

Mk1Racer

Sounds good guys, I'm usually up @ 6:00. Not sure how long it takes to get them from central Somerset Cty, but someone can give me a call on my cell. 908 334 0155. I'll check back in the AM. Looking forward to it!

Mk1Racer

I just want to thank Walt and Pat for a great ride today! What a cool place! I wish it wasn't so far away from me. :(

Thanks again guys, it was a pleasure!

walter

Fourth Party
Definately a fun time, I just can't believe Pat got us lost like that. Looking forward to doing it again. Riding that is, not getting lost.

PatrickBrown

Definately a fun time, I just can't believe Pat got us lost like that. Looking forward to doing it again. Riding that is, not getting lost.

yea man, sorry bout getting us lost guys.... I guess my head was up my
ass or something, oh we, better luck next time!!

walt, fun as usual

Bill, pleasure to meet you, and come back again.

and we had a super sighting after you left walt... Bill and I ha=ung out until Chris G came back. it was awesome to see a goood old friend.

oh and Walt, the Gaggle of Geese have you on their hit list....

walter

Fourth Party
yea man, sorry bout getting us lost guys.... I guess my head was up my
ass or something, oh we, better luck next time!!

walt, fun as usual

Bill, pleasure to meet you, and come back again.

and we had a super sighting after you left walt... Bill and I ha=ung out until Chris G came back. it was awesome to see a goood old friend.

oh and Walt, the Gaggle of Geese have you on their hit list....

Mother Goose was pissed at me, good thing I got such sweet communication skills and I was able to talk her down.

Pat, no biggie about getting us lost, just next time mount your tires in the proper direction

PatrickBrown

Mother Goose was pissed at me, good thing I got such sweet communication skills and I was able to talk her down.

Pat, no biggie about getting us lost, just next time mount your tires in the proper direction

no way Walt..... the rear tire mounted backwards was the hotness, I'm gonna take off the front tire and mount it backwards as well.....

its clobbering time

Top Bottom