Anyone riding 4/18?

crash_in_nj

I'm playing hooky tomorrow and want to get a ride in around 1 to 3. I was thinking of hitting CR, Sourlands or Round Valley, but am open to suggestions. I'm looking at doing a slow/social pace.

F

FallGirl1430

I'm playing hooky tomorrow and want to get a ride in around 1 to 3. I was thinking of hitting CR, Sourlands or Round Valley, but am open to suggestions. I'm looking at doing a slow/social pace.

I too am/is :p skipping out from work tomorrow bout 11am to go riding at WV/CR. I plan on getting there eh, 12:30 ish, it will be my first MTB ride since getting the dreadful death flu, I'll be riding maybe 1.5 hrs. Tommy hasta work ha ha!

Christina ... :)

ps. Saw the coolest bumper sticker today ... " I'm on my way to work, someone kill me" :rofl:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
tell Dirty Bert to hike up his Dirty Skirt and wait till 2ish and ill be there no doubt im in for the same pace with a bit of hammer but not much and not fast...ill check back while at BS job

crash_in_nj

I have to pick the boy up from school, so I can't go that late. Maybe next time. I meant start at one and be done by three, I guess I could've been a bit more clear:) If you happen to see me, say hi. I drive a red Forester and ride an orange-ish Giant Yukon.

dirty bert

Banned
tell Dirty Bert to hike up his Dirty Skirt and wait till 2ish and ill be there no doubt im in for the same pace with a bit of hammer but not much and not fast...ill check back while at BS job

i can't go anywhere, i can barely get to this forum during the work day. they suck here! i'll be out riding at lunch time and after work. gotta go!

Top Bottom