Anyone ride Mountain Lake in Princeton?

fit4life

Has anyone ever gone riding at Mountain Lake in Princeton on Route 206 and Mountain ave? Is mountain biking even aloud? If so, was it any good?

Attachments

• ml small.jpg
    ml small.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 94

bobkennelly

Has anyone ever gone riding at Mountain Lake in Princeton on Route 206 and Mountain ave? Is mountain biking even aloud? If so, was it any good?

I used to walk there years ago, tried the bike there too.
Not too much of anything at all, just go down to Mercer, much more fun..

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
if this is the place with the entrance just off 206, there are plenty of signs saying no biking, as of the last time I was there.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
My cousin once lived in a home that backed up to that spot. We rode in there once in a while. Kinda fun to goof around since it was hit back yard. In another life it might be worth getting permission to add some legal trails.

Care to take it on?

BiknBen

I spent 30 minutes CycloCrossing through there. There is maybe a mile of singletrack. I think I'm being generous. There was some wider dirt path and a paved path as well. If you lived within riding distance? Sure! Otherwise, don't bother.

Plenty of signs saying no biking on certain trails. Other trails seem to be open to all. I suspect that the singletrack trails were the ones limited to foot traffic only.

IMO, this park is where people take there dogs to poop. Not much else to do there.

Top Bottom