Anyone ride Allaire or Hartshorne very early?

al415

Banned
My best bet for mid-week rides are at around 0630 in the morning... Lame yes. Does anyone else here hit either of these parks that early? From time to time a guy I work with rides with me, but lately he's taken to playing racket ball (and wearing a dress).

al415

Banned
Hard to say. I'm not invited... He also plays softball. So I should be thankful that he ever rode a mountain bike at all.

BTW, Still tweaking my new bar set up. So far, I'm a believer in the flatbar experiment on our frame. Seems to have really woken up the steering.

dualfisted

possibly allaire

I work a rotating schedule. Next wed n thurs I am off, so weather permitting and obligations and such permitting, I could possibly hit allaire up that early and I know the place pretty well. Week following, mon n tues as well as friday r off days. Dunno what kind of pace u keep or anything, but feel free to PM me if u wanna ride.
I don't play racquetball, softball or wear a dress.

GratefulRider

I, along with some friends, ride Hartshorne a few days a week at 6:30 AM. We are usually done between 7:45-8:00. I've noticed a few other groups of riders as well, so my advice is show up and say "hello".

al415

Banned
Hello guys. Thanks for the replys. Grateful' I've never seen anyone else in there that early... I'll certainly keep a look out.

dualfisted, I ride ss... and it's a great excuse for how slow I am :D

dualfisted

gee this sure is swell, haha

I found some erly risers for when the surf sux. Al, I'll be seein ya, and I may be hitting u guys up for some erly Hartshorne rides as I don't know my way around there at all but think it's kinda fun there. U cats can show me the place while I draft ya's on yer back wheel, haha. I know Allaire pretty well, don't ask me the names of any trails, but I can sure put together some fun territory if yer interested. Lates knucka sucka's.

al415

Banned
Yeah I have it pretty good schedule wise thesedays. TJ, I know Hartshorne well enough to string a couple of hours together. Just got back from there infact.

Top Bottom