Anyone Racing the MASS Team Relay This Weekend?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Curious to know if anyone is racing in it, as this pretty much kicks off the "local" scene. If so, good luck!

Glancing Aft

I was thinking about it, but wasn't able to pull a team of 4 together (just my gf and I). We might head up to check it out anyway, or head down to Marryland that day to ride Patapsco. The race is going to be a slopfest with all the rain.

xc62701

If it's Saturday good luck with the rain and all those trees...yikes it's gonna be slippery and painful... I was thinking of doing it this weekend but am doing something else...maybe blowing up my knees... :mad:

Glancing Aft

If it's Saturday good luck with the rain and all those trees...yikes it's gonna be slippery and painful... I was thinking of doing it this weekend but am doing something else...maybe blowing up my knees... :mad:

I personally thinking blowing out your knee in PA will be far more fun... ;) Well, we have to ride soon.

F

FallGirl1430

I didn't know about the mass race, but I am all signed up for the Hopbrook Dam race in CT in just 8 little days. BikeReg.com all da way at the bottom last race of the day!

Fall er .... Christina ... :)

ryderX

Stop it. Your going to have a freakin' blast this weekend. I promise! The food alone is worth the effort.. Just get on someone's wheel early Saturday and save yourself for the Mt. stage on Sunday. That's my plan. We'll drill them hard from the start on Sunday. Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge, though in the overall picture it doesn't matter much. See ya tomorrow.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The C Punchers and Relatives I believe, right? Good luck Clown Punchers!!!

xc62701

Stop it. Your going to have a freakin' blast this weekend. I promise! The food alone is worth the effort.. Just get on someone's wheel early Saturday and save yourself for the Mt. stage on Sunday. That's my plan. We'll drill them hard from the start on Sunday. Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge, though in the overall picture it doesn't matter much. See ya tomorrow.

125 miles and no blown up knees. I guess you were right!!! ;)

Glancing Aft

I didn't end up going. We never found two more people to race with so we rode elsewhere that day. I'm going to try to go the festival they have their around july 4th though.

Top Bottom