Anyone Making Money with Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael23

Hello all members here at mtbnj forum. I would like to know if there are any bikers here who have their youtube channels and are actually making money with it.

i certainly dont, someone down here that races and does videos makes something. he was originally from brooklyn;

the minimum 1000 subscribers makes it tough, so you really gotta be pushing out stuff all the time. sometimes i think about doing audio over recap videos, but i dont got no time for that

Do you mean making 1. any money at all or 2. making enough money to be a side gig or 3. quitting your job and making a living wage?

I know there's at least a couple people in NJ (might even lurk here) that fall into category 2, might even be 3 but i dont see enough steady weekly content to know for sure. You need to be pumping out quality, well edited content at least once a week if not more (unless you're one of the few get millions of views per video) to make it work.

If you go to work every day and document your commute and thoughts of the day,You could probably make money out of being an ordinary person making daily video’s... there’s so many people working from home probably looking to live vicariously through people who are going into work like pre Covid.

That assclown whistlindiesel must be making a metric ton of cash. 2 million followers has to add up the $

i certainly dont, someone down here that races and does videos makes something. he was originally from brooklyn;

the minimum 1000 subscribers makes it tough, so you really gotta be pushing out stuff all the time. sometimes i think about doing audio over recap videos, but i dont got no time for that

Yes, not only getting 1000 subscribers is tough but also, your content should have at least 4000 hours of watch time before your channel is eligible for monetization so the start is pretty tough.

Mainly on YouTube, you can earn from advertising, or if very long to do affiliate links. It does not matter where the work is because it is essential that it was on the Internet. Work at home on the computer attracts people with higher education and high ambitions because it is an opportunity to earn good money. In the modern world, it is called freelance - a mechanism that involves hiring a person who works remotely without enrolling in the staff.No no need to get to the office to spend time on it—Independent organization of the work schedule. Remote work, for example, playing games and getting paid for it, can be done in any place - at home, at the cottage, and so on. The primary condition is access to the Internet.

My son wants to be a YouTuber when he grows up. smh. He's running around the house like an idiot with a cheap action cam (FauxPro I call it) I got him to throw around so he'll keep his paws off my GoPros and he's posting his antics on YouTube. He's using my account so I get to review all his vids before uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom