Anyone Looking For A Kick A@s Job???

J

jimex7

Ladies Gents,
I landed the coolest job on earth with the best work environment. If you are able to talk to people and like having fun and most importantly want to make some awsome CASH!!!! You need to email me now to get in for an interview. We are located right in parsippany off 287 hours are great you beat traffic to and from. Dont pass this up we are groing now is the time!!
Email me at
jablonskij1@yahoo.com
Interview as soon as friday afternoon..

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimex7

No debt consolidation and refinancing homes. Have over 400 employees in company 2 location one in NJ headquarters in Md. Lots of good people and lots of fun. email me for 2 step interview come and listen come back and be apart of it the rest is up to you!!!

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
Any experience required or anything like that? Any info at all would be great!

My mom is in between jobs right now, so maybe I'll relay the information to her.

J

jimex7

Job Location(s): Maryland, New Jersey

What we are looking for:

Goal driven professionals looking for the opportunity to make $100,000+ per year;
Applicants with an open mind and positive outlook;
A solid work ethic, attitude and desire, excellent time management skills; and
The ability to handle fast paced, high pressure environments.
What we offer you:

Rather than requiring industry experience, we provide in-depth training and managerial support to give you the foundation needed to build your own success. All leads are provided on a daily basis so you can expect no cold calling or telemarketing. In addition, we work to maximize your commission by fully processing your loans in house with our dedicated processors, underwriters, title representatives and more.

Do not make the mistake, however, by thinking that we are all work and no play! Because the position can be stressful and fast paced, we make sure that our loan officers are rewarded generously. Not only do we provide full benefits and a 401(k), we also invite all qualifying loan officers to a twice yearly President’s Club trip to bask in your success.

Do you think you have what it takes?

We are very selective. We are only looking for those up for the challenge and willing to push themselves to the limit.

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
Alright, thanks! I'll let her know. If she's interested I'll get the contact info through you...

J

jimex7

The training is so money it will make you alot tuns of money the earnings are not caped so the more you put into it the more you are going to make! 6 figures is realastic.

I am 2 months out of training and I am already seeing results. email me the info.. jablonskij1@yahoo.com

J

jimex7

Country wide is a thing of the past my friend!

My company is different because of the expertise of our loan officers, the number of programs we have to offer, the speed at which we can bring borrowers through the lending process, and the customer service we provide.

Loan officers - Our highly motivated loan officers are experts in identifying customer needs.
Programs - We have access to over 85 different programs for our customers, more than most direct lenders.
Speed - A team is assigned to each of our customer's cases. This team continuously monitors the status of your loan to alleviate any last minute surprises or delays in the process.
Customer Service - The key to our success; our representatives are available to resolve your questions immediately, or if you contact our offices after normal business hours, we'll respond the next business day.

J

jimex7

ladies Gents

Even if your just curious come for interview there is nothing to loose. Oh by the way I am not a recruiter!
If it is not something you are interested in but you maybe looking to refinance get a lower rate or consolidate debt, or just get some extra cash for a new bike or some accesories for this race season. LET ME KNOW loan application takes 10-15 minutes approval the same day email me if you or anyone you know maybe interested.

jablonksij1@yahoo.com

J

jimex7

Can Not Pass This Up

$50 to anyone who gets hired and completse at least 1 week..

NickDavid

Not to sound like a dick, but this sounds like an infomercial or a pyramid scam. No serious job will say that after training you'll be making 6 figures!

C

Cthulhu

What's the name of the company? Where is the exact location? Contact numbers?

And the next question on my list is how much does it cost you up front. :rolleyes:

I'm with NickDavid. Call me a dick.

Sircrashalot

not to also sound like a dick, but this REEKS of MLM. Does the 'training' consist of getting 5 of your friends & family to re-fi through the company & recruiting 15 new people to do the same? Hmmmmmm.....do you sell perfume and stereo equipment in parking lots on the side? :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
i was going to lock this thread as spam, but, i figure that you deserve the abuse you are going to take for posting this in here.

J

jimex7

whiners

You guys can all say what you want it is the real deal does not cost you anything up front you come in for interview if you like the job and environment you come in for second interview you sit with a rep if you like the job you accept the offer and guess what you start making money. Simple process does that spell it out better for you all or would you rather i attach one of my commision checks???
Stop whining and check out the company for your self I was just trying to help out any one who maybe in need. When i posted I was looking for a second job several people responded with ideas, i considered one and it helped me get by. Thanks

http://www.castlepointmortgage.com/

VanDbtRiver

last time i accepted a job via mtbnj i ended up in thailand, chained to a tree and beaten with a bamboo chute.....goin to chimney rock now.

Top Bottom