Anyone Looking For A Kick A@s Job???

J

jimex7

Like I said you guys helped me out when I was in need I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else needs help. Yes at the same time I thought I could drum up business and maybe help one of you ungreatful people maybe consolidate some debt and better your situation. Oh thats right you all are perfect over 720. Thanks for letting me post and go on a few rides with you all its been fun. I think if you all were a little bit more friendly never mind it is not worth me taking time away from my family....
thanks again

dirty bert

Banned
Like I said you guys helped me out when I was in need I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else needs help. Yes at the same time I thought I could drum up business and maybe help one of you ungreatful people maybe consolidate some debt and better your situation. Oh thats right you all are perfect over 720. Thanks for letting me post and go on a few rides with you all its been fun. I think if you all were a little bit more friendly never mind it is not worth me taking time away from my family....
thanks again

no one could give us a lower rate, so i'll stay wit our company. Now if anyone is looking to get into the exciting and fast pace world of advertising, PM me.

J

jimex7

Thanks for all of you who have responded through email I will have recruiter call you monday to set up interview times. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Good luck on a brighter financial future.
JJJ

walter

Fourth Party
Jim, not to stir the coals or anything but this is an honest question to you. I don't know if you are qualified to answer or not but here it goes.

Isn't debt consolidation actually frowned upon by the "big 3" credit monitors? Sure refinancing/second mortgages etc. gives you cash in hand to get all of your other affairs in order, but it is essentially just another loan, isnt it?

Isnt it just a short term fix, often carrying the same long term affects that most people get themselves into to begin with?

Isnt this whole borrowing from "easy" lenders what gets alot of folks into a bad situation to begin with?

J

jimex7

Obvioulsy you are the type of person that is mislead by the media! When i have a borrower that comes to me with a credit score well below the national average has credit cards that are maxed out and are in a adjustable and can not get a loan approval any where. If i can get them an approval that will pay all there credit cards off and gets them into a fixed rate by a government backed program and in most cases save them a few hundred dollars on a monthly basis. In 6 months when there credit has improved I can bring them back in and redo there program and get them a lower rate at no additional cost to them. Where is the wrong in that I am assuming you are over a 720 and have no debt? Possibly still at home?

walter

Fourth Party
Obvioulsy you are the type of person that is mislead by the media! When i have a borrower that comes to me with a credit score well below the national average has credit cards that are maxed out and are in a adjustable and can not get a loan approval any where. If i can get them an approval that will pay all there credit cards off and gets them into a fixed rate by a government backed program and in most cases save them a few hundred dollars on a monthly basis. In 6 months when there credit has improved I can bring them back in and redo there program and get them a lower rate at no additional cost to them. Where is the wrong in that I am assuming you are over a 720 and have no debt? Possibly still at home?

You are correct on 2 of your 3 assumptions, I am a home owner as well.

So what I originally said was true, these lenders give additional loans to pay off current loans, with the intentions of helping the borrower, but presumably to benefit the lender. Because if the lenders where just doing it for the good of "helping some poor guy down on his luck", they wouldn't be earning 6 figure incomes.

Lenders thrive on people by making these offers look good, but all it really is is more of a long term burden for someone who already doesnt have a grasp on their own finances.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm loaded,barely work,no debt w/ a 781. My car insurance agent said she's only sat across from 1 other person of my level in 20yrs. Let me know if any of y'all want to work at nothing all day....................

J

jimex7

You are correct on 2 of your 3 assumptions, I am a home owner as well.

So what I originally said was true, these lenders give additional loans to pay off current loans, with the intentions of helping the borrower, but presumably to benefit the lender. Because if the lenders where just doing it for the good of "helping some poor guy down on his luck", they wouldn't be earning 6 figure incomes.

Lenders thrive on people by making these offers look good, but all it really is is more of a long term burden for someone who already doesnt have a grasp on their own finances.

Example if you came to me to refi out of your 10% adjustable due to adjust in june and to top it off your credit score sucks 540 for argument sake.... and then you have credit cards with over 50% usage and there is late payments all over the board maybe a couple on the mortgage also. Home has some equity in it and this person has been on the job for 3 years same industry for 10, you work at walmart as a um.... lawn and garden guy making minimum wage.
Ok
Now you know you are probab;y not going to step into money you know your in a situation what do you do contact lending tree and get me.

Now i look at credit job history and also the equity since we are a government backed direct lender with over 85 options i can take your 540 credit score and get you an approval to pay off all the cards refi into an 8% fixed rate and include all your settlment fees into the loan AND SAVE YOU A COUPLE HUNDRED OFF YOUR MONTHLY OUTLAY WHICH IS HUGE!!!! Your only oblication is the appraisal and you need to make six months one time payments and raise your credit score from that 540 to a 650 or higher with some educated usage of revolving credit and at that point bring you back in and rework program to get you lower rate and monthly payment and maybe get you that cash out you needed for home improvments tell me what makes sense to you? and you will not pay settlement fees the second third or fourth go around what would you do..

Hey hardtale where is your insurance agents office I would like to show her an 819.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Unless someone else is using your login, I'm impressed!! It's rare that a decent country boy has an interest in finance. What you fail to realize is the person in the previous scenario got there cause they're stupid. After your help they will go right back out and be stupid again, but at least you get paid. Anyway, glad your stoked on your job and the insurance rating is a combo much like a credit score so an 819 can lose to a 781.Screw this lets go ridin man!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom