Anyone in a band? What instrument?

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
We're toying with the idea of having a mountain biking festival in '08. Still planning stages and all, but PM me if any bands you are in (or you know) would like to setup and play at the event.

ebineezer

Just wondering how many of us are in bands? I'm currently in The Tombs Tones, punk-a-billy. And used to be in The LawnDarts. Im a bass player.

I was actually looking through a "steppin out" magazine, and saw some dude in there who used to play for the lawn darts...dont remember his name though...

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I was actually looking through a "steppin out" magazine, and saw some dude in there who used to play for the lawn darts...dont remember his name though...

That you Sean? It was probably either Sean, or Jeff who sings in The Heshers. Your old drummer Mike is probably out there still playing too, arrogant nut.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
That you Sean? It was probably either Sean, or Jeff who sings in The Heshers. Your old drummer Mike is probably out there still playing too, arrogant nut.

Could have been either me or Jeff, also could have been Chuck or Mike. Mike still plays, and yes very arrogant!. If they mentioned the Heshers then its Jeff, Love Cinema then its Chuck, TombsTones, then its me.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Whoops, forgot about Chuck. Shame I don't hear from him anymore, not sure what's up. Maybe my nauseatingly happy surburban life brings down his anarchist vibe.

An interesting note: The voices of the creatures in I Am Legend are all Mike Patton.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
yeah he's too absorbed with his jobs and his band. He kicked out my friend Frank (who's also our drummer) saying that he was holding the band back. I like Chuck and known him since like 1st grade but his band just blew his ego up big-time!

That being said just want to plug my band playing tomorrow (saturday) night at Paul's Pub in Paterson on Crooks Ave. Its a nice part of P-Town on Clifton border. Bowling, beer and music!!

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Dug this thread up only to give props to some friends of mine. If any of you folks are into the hardcore/punk/Oi! scene, several friends of mine are in a band called "Band of Felons". The will be playing the Oi!fest 08 and their is a slight chance they may be making an appearance at the Superbowl of Hardcore. In May they are doing a short tour up and down the east coast, check them out, they gots a myspace page with some tunes.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Dug this thread up only to give props to some friends of mine. If any of you folks are into the hardcore/punk/Oi! scene, several friends of mine are in a band called "Band of Felons". The will be playing the Oi!fest 08 and their is a slight chance they may be making an appearance at the Superbowl of Hardcore. In May they are doing a short tour up and down the east coast, check them out, they gots a myspace page with some tunes.

did they ever play with flogging molly? if so, i've seen them

sixseven

I play drums. Here is my old band:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtwuClc-o8 we sucked, but got to play with Murphys Law once. Played CBGB's and a bunch of parties. We started as an ANTISEEN cover band.
Skip the first half, go to 5:00 and there is a speech in there for GTLUKE!!!
fun times I think, too bad I can't remember any of it. I know that I threw up on myself twice that night, it was a xmas party.
I just started playing again in a metal thing called TEMECULA. Will keep you posted when we get something together.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Not bad at all. Speaking of Murphys law - I cant find "Sit home and rot" anywhere, anyone have it on cd or a download?

Sit at home play atari smoking herb like rastafari, sit home and rot, sit home and rot!!

Top Bottom