Anyone have kid-sized ski poles?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I’m looking for ski poles for my daughter. She is 4’8”. Been scouring marketplace with no luck.

Does anyone have a set of ski poles collecting dust they be willing to sell?

Zaskar

I’m looking for ski poles for my daughter. She is 4’8”. Been scouring marketplace with no luck.

Does anyone have a set of ski poles collecting dust they be willing to sell?
Check Shawnee for rental poles, once the season start they're available all over the mountain.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Check Shawnee for rental poles, once the season start they're available all over the mountain.

It’s where we have a season pass so I’ll probably pick them up there. Was hoping to have her fully ready day one. She is really pumped for the season.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe.

Keep texting me to remind me to look. When do you plan to start the season?

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Maybe.

Keep texting me to remind me to look. When do you plan to start the season?

As soon as there is enough white stuff to excite Charles de Mar.

Seriously, we are going to go as soon as a slope is open.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Killington opens in like 20 minutes. I assume this is now what you mean?

I ask because I am sure we can scrape something up in Canada but that won't get here until after 1/1.

That may actually work. Depends on when the poconos open up. We are going to be in Quebec the week of Christmas, so we may not get any turns in until January. I’m hoping otherwise though.

michvin

Shawnee rarely opens till mid December. And grabbing the pair of poles at the rental stand is not a bad idea

w_b

I’m trying to figure out size - she is in a weird spot. Womens size boots, kid sized poles.
Right forearm parallel to ground with elbow at 90 deg and thumb up. Measure from ground to top of thumb and that’s your pole length.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Right forearm parallel to ground with elbow at 90 deg and thumb up. Measure from ground to top of thumb and that’s your pole length.

Yep - thanks. My only issue is actually measuring that distance. I keep forgetting and by the time the day goes by, I’m in bed hahaha.

Reactions: w_b
Top Bottom