Anyone have experience with theblackbibs.com bibs?

Talk to @MissJR for bibs, guy.

tenor.gif

For $40 I guess why not? I would expect they are shredded after a few rides, more importantly, how you going to customize? PEEZ in Rapha pro team block font?!?❤️‍♂️☠️❤️

Never liked the feel of bibs. Might try a pair of their shorts. Since I've put on a few pounds and had to move from med to large PI seems to think I also got 4" taller and they're too long. I still get a good fit in LG but for $30 it's not a big $ risk to try a pair of Black brand.

It looks like starlight custom makes them so if its anything like there custom order stuff it should be pretty good, never used the bibs but I heard good things about them. The leg grips on the bibs plus look to be better.

so back in July after someone else fessed up to being a slacker i broke down and ordered a pair, for $45 ($40+$5 shipping) i figured it was a low risk trial.

sorry i have some other purchases in front of them at the moment :-|

They took about 4 days to get here by USPS. I have been wearing them for about 7 weeks now, which means 7 or 8 wash cycles, both road and mountain bike use. So far they are holding up well, and are comfortable. The padding is somwhere in between the pearl izumi bibs i have and the Bontrager bibs (i still prefer the Bontrager bibs) but for ~1/4 the price of the bontrager bibs i will wear these all day long, comfy and so far pretty durable. The size chart seems to be pretty accurate, i got the right size for mine, even tried a jersey on my second order. I like them enough that i bought 3 more pair last week to replace my aging shorts.

Any questions LMK ill answer them as best i can.

Back
Top Bottom