anyone have directions to kittatiny

P

Purple_Monster

hello,
I really enjoy your site. thanks to those who have put it together.
The google map/directions link isnt working for kittatiny. Does anyone have directions to the parking you can ride out of from I-287?
TIA
Jonathan

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Purple_Monster said:
hello,
I really enjoy your site. thanks to those who have put it together.
The google map/directions link isnt working for kittatiny. Does anyone have directions to the parking you can ride out of from I-287?
TIA
Jonathan

hmmm I wonder what's up with google.

Use this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=41.016186,+-74.744153&om=1

To the right of the Search button, click "Get directions" and a Start address box will appear.

-jay

Oh and welcome to the site!

P

Purple_Monster

I think I figured it out. it says to turn right onto goodale rd from main st and go 1 mile. will this take me to the "the lot"?

NJ Jess

Exit 25 off 80 west

Hi there,
take exit 25 off 80 west. its 206 North. pass the shop rite strip mall, continue past the bridge tunnel, main st Newton, till you see a PINK house on the left. yes PINK. You can either go to the Airport parking lot (right at the pink house) or go straight 1 mile and enter the street across from the HOliday Inn. That's where the races start. Are you going to watch or ride the race on June 25th? Smiles, NJ Jess

Shaggz

A strong 7
Not to pick nits, but I think it is the Holiday Motel (it is a few notches down on the classy scale from Holiday Inn).

Top Bottom