Anyone have a map of the NICA course?

NJ Gator

My son isn’t chomping at the bit to mountain bike with his old man. Built him a kick ass bike but it is proving to be tougher than I thought... We have ridden the orange trail last year- it was okay. I was thinking the NICA race course- is there a map? Or if I go from Jacques Lane I go down red hang a right at the bottom hit the couple of bridges and loop back on white by making a right and following white back to the parking lot?

My son isn’t chomping at the bit to mountain bike with his old man. Built him a kick ass bike but it is proving to be tougher than I thought... We have ridden the orange trail last year- it was okay. I was thinking the NICA race course- is there a map? Or if I go from Jacques Lane I go down red hang a right at the bottom hit the couple of bridges and loop back on white by making a right and following white back to the parking lot?
Note some of the trails for the NICA course may not be cut, we used several access trails for the race course last year. You may have to use the only the Red and White trail loop from Jacques.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions