Anyone else notice....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
i noticed on my commute home last night that it was still light when I got home at 5. and this morning light by 6:45 on the road.

yipppeeeeeeeeeeee

rlb

Hells yeah, I noticed it when I walked out of work yesterday and it wasn't completely dark yet. I can't wait until I can do some after work riding

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
hell yes! spring is just around the corner. so is my 30th birthday. you are all invited to my surprize party. thats if someone throws me one;)

mtn_goat

A minute a day in the evening now, in a few days, a minute morning and night. YEAHHH !!

Interesting info:
The sun SETS about a minute later in the evening each day after December 8th. This makes the daylight in the evening longer.
The sun RISES about a minute earlier in the morning each day after January 8th. This makes the daylight in the morning earlier.

Before you start yelling at me telling me that Dec 21 is the shortest amount of daylight, which it is, but I am not stating that above.

To see a chart of this, use this link: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I noticed that when I was In western NC for Christmas, it took forever for the sun to come up, but stayed light til almost 6:00. :) That was nice.

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Nope because I'm skiing away in Tremblant. :D

Isn't there snow in the forecast for NJ? Up here we get like 5 inches a night! Picture that in NJ ;)

Wobbegong

Nope because I'm skiing away in Tremblant. :D

Isn't there snow in the forecast for NJ? Up here we get like 5 inches a night! Picture that in NJ ;)

Flurries here in Sewaren now, should get interesting.

I've got some nice beers in the fridge at home and a stack of firewood. I'm in for the night. I just found out from the boss that we are out of here at 1:30, so Im happy. :D

Top Bottom