Anyone doing FRS?

RNG1

Was curious if anyone else is experimenting with FRS. I saw it was a part sponser for Lance and went to the site to read about it and signed up for a free month trial sample. It contains Quercetin and other stuff and I have used it over the last couple of weeks. I have found that it does seem to raise some energy level however it does contain 35mg of caffeine per 8 oz serving (claims to help body absorb other key nutrients). I usually do Cytomax stuff with no caffeine and actually take in very little caffeine at all so it is hard to know if I am feeling the effects of the caffeine more than anything else. It is meant to be taken 1/2 hour prior to activity so I am still using Cytomax during a ride for taking in calories etc. Just curious if anyone else checked it out and how/if it has an effect.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
They offered my team to try it a few years ago. I only tried it once. I did not notice any energy gain, only the feeling like I was going to barf. Perhaps I drank it too close to the ride. I prefer the idea of slow burn drink for during the ride, rather than something big before.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I used it a bit when it first came out. Wasn't into training back then so I didn't notice any big results.

I like the EFS now.

bozizle

Sample

I tried a sample pack and still have a few samples left. Personally I know it was a low sugar drink packed with B vitamins which is a good thing. I can't say I noticed energy increase etc. but I will say it wasn't horrible and since then they have more flavors. The only problem was the price for this stuff...expensive when your basically buying a low sugar vitamin drink.

Top Bottom