Anyone at Allaire tomorrow 12/26?

betta285

I'll be at Allaire tomorrow morning to try to burn off Christmas dinner. Anyone else going out? Should be a nice day, cloudy and 40. maiden voyage of the new spec. cumputer santa brought me.:D

Jim

when are you riding?

Mr. Macman may be up for a ride at Allaire.

What time are your wheels down?

Hi,

I'm visiting my in-laws in Princeton for a couple of days. Westchester County NY is my home field. Have never ridden Allaire, mind if I join you? A tour always beats fumbling around.

Not a newb, if I cramp your style I'll cut myself loose.

Evan

hey evan,

of course you're welcome to join. I'm just learning my way around allaire so if i am leading it will be more of wandering than a tour, but i know some decent lines. Hopefully Jim knows his way around.:D Might be a little slow tomorrow after all these canolies, just a warning.;)

Jim

i'm only passing through this galaxy, but if my pesky front brake and spouse permits, i should be at allaire before 9 am

Hey macman,

I'm a little confused. Didn't you just a few hours ago PM Mare & myself informing us you'd be riding with us and our group :confused:

If you want ride with these guys please feel free,...go ahead,...by all means, please...

allaire free ride

VB:

can i ride with you? i was hoping to.

my first visit to allaire, several folks did 1 loop then 2 left 2 more came. i am hoping to get to allaire by 9am

Thanks Jim. I'm assuming there is only one parking area on Hospital road. See you there at around 8am. I'll be in a white Mazda CX-9, blue Santa Cruz Superlite.

Evan

okay nice. I'll be in the orange accord with the black hardrock wearing a lame blue bmx helmet and a multi colored, too-tight sweatshirt.

Jim

8 am huh, I'm down the shore so allaire is close but I left my bikes at home, maybe I'll swing by early. I'll try and get back by 8am shouldn't be any traffic that early ~2 hour round trip means I have to be OTD by 6am :cry:

Hey leo,

If you're up to it, come join us. We'll put you in the lead;) tomorrow I get to sleep in, had to be at work 3:30 this morning.

Jim

Anyone know how it is out there? I don't want to fudge anything up, but my legs are itching to pedal, if all's well I'll probably break in my new bike.

I don't know about me leading I don't know allaire from a monkeys ass ;)

Edit: I don't know a monkeys ass that well in case there was some confusion!

Double Edit: lmao after reading that other allaire thread I'll hold off for a while. Probably just hang out and start my 2009 training monday, woot woot. No school/work/class for almost a year, just riding/skiing/hiking :D

Last edited:
Today's Ride on Motion Based
Total Time (h:m:s) 4:22:32 13:11 pace
Moving Time (h:m:s) 2:56:02 8:51 pace
Distance (mi ) 19.89
Moving Speed (mph) 6.8 avg. 18.6 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +2,356 / -2,274

100_1463.JPG

100_1464.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom