Any update on conditions?

I'd like to but I can only get out for an hour or two, feel bad leaving the wife home with the kids on the weekend since I work so many hours during the week.

How do you get involved in the trail maintenance, is it a club? Do they hike in to do maintenance or ride?

I rode 9 miles yesterday. Trails are in good condition. There is only 2 wet spots the middle trail on bridges trail that runs down towards the pond. You can't get lost here like stated it is basically a figure 8 ride. Small park but good climbs

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
This afternoon was fast and dry. Very cool little park, the 5th stop on my March XC tour!! :)
I must have arrived right after you left. I rolled out at 3:30PM, rode just under 24 miles, and then attempted to drive home in a straight line while still dizzy from the gazillion laps it took to produce that distance.

But yes, place was in good shape.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I must have arrived right after you left. I rolled out at 3:30PM, rode just under 24 miles, and then attempted to drive home in a straight line while still dizzy from the gazillion laps it took to produce that distance.

But yes, place was in good shape.
ah 24 miles!? Did you feel like a little hamster in a wheel? I think I may have seen you getting ready at your car as I was getting back to mine.

Anyway, trails are in nice shape today. There is maybe 10 ft of mud in the whole park.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Conditions were not bad last night considering how much rain we've gotten.
A little slick but very few puddles. Over all, Much better than I expected. By this afternoon/tomorrow it should be super. Hit it!

Did it stop raining long enough here today to give the place any chance of drying out? Didn't think it was even supposed to rain today, and yeh I kept getting got with it up in NY. Have some free time earlier in the day tomorrow, but if it is going to be a mud hole I'll save myself the trip.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Did it stop raining long enough here today to give the place any chance of drying out? Didn't think it was even supposed to rain today, and yeh I kept getting got with it up in NY. Have some free time earlier in the day tomorrow, but if it is going to be a mud hole I'll save myself the trip.
It actually didn't rain at all yesterday at Clayton. I live about 5 miles down the road. I work near Allaire and it rained all day there :-/

Conditions on Thursday 6/14

The sand was just damp enough to be able to take turns at speed without having to worry about eating it. A handful of mud pits but otherwise it was in good shape. It should be really dry by now.