Any scotch/whisky drinkers in here?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Mitch @JimN @littlev21
Update from BT:

Thank you for contacting us and congratulations on collecting all of your Blanton’s stoppers! How can you get your stopper stave? See below:

Inspect your stoppers (you must have all 8 individual stoppers. Remember, there are two different N’s; the first looks like this>> N <<, the second looks like this >> N: <<;
Your stoppers must be used and not brand new (you are able to purchase individual stoppers from us, but this program requires used stoppers from a Blanton’s bottle);
Package all of your stoppers in one bag or box, safely;
In your package, include your full name, address, phone number, and email address (please write legibly); and,
Send your bag or box to the Buffalo Trace Distillery – Visitor Center (address below).

Buffalo Trace Distillery
Attn: Gift Shop
113 Great Buffalo Trace
Frankfort, KY 40601

Turnaround time can vary depending on availability of staves; typically, completed staves are shipped within 2-3 weeks.
Best of all, the only cost to you is shipping your stoppers to us. We will mount and ship back to you free of charge!

If you have questions, please feel free to contact us!
giftshop@buffalotrace.com
In!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nothing new, but what I’m enjoying now.
B13824F8-C5D3-4C14-BC2E-96BE04ED8666.jpeg
As I’ve noted in earlier posts, this is the one that started my journey from singlemalts to bourbon, in a Nashville restaurant/bar.
Sadly I’ve seen it tick up a bit in price over the past year, but it’s still in the “worth it” price range.
(I’ll share my new again fave pandemic bourbon next post)

I also need to try Michter’s rye.
As much as folks enjoy the bourbon, the raves for the rye are there. Not my favorite brown liquor, but I owe it to them to give it a try.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ohhh that cask...lol. It's been empty since my wife got it 2 years ago 😳. Maybe I'll fill it with some Old No.7. Never had white dog lol
It’d be fun to try it with some new make.
Just read up on soaking the barrel before you try it.
Getting to not leak seems the tricky part of it.

Top Bottom