jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Today the local had their allocated raffle-
AA155B21-6215-4F73-B4D6-AA88611FE69D.jpeg

I missed the call...
by the time I realized and rang them back, it was 30 minutes and almost all the bottles later.

My top 3 choices would have been WLW, GTS ER17, then maybe one of the ryes to trade.
This was the only thing left when I called back-
EA30D2AA-D3C4-41C3-BB55-3BD63DDEF200.jpeg
I’ll crack it on NYE and make my plan for next year...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I think I will be trying their rye next. I really like Bullitt bourbon, and liked their rye even more. Hoping the Knob Creek is going to work out that way too.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Anyone know of a decent scotch/whisky tasting in NJ or NYC? Looking to give it as a gift. This one in Morristown will be the fall back if no one know of anything better.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know of a decent scotch/whisky tasting in NJ or NYC? Looking to give it as a gift. This onein Morristown will be the fall back if no one know of anything better.
Yeah, I have always been surprised by the lack of whisky societies/events in NJ and the NYC area.
The only other event besides the one you have there that has made my radar is the Whisky Guild's cruise around Manhattan.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whisky-guilds-nyc-cruisescotch-whiskey-tasting-2020-tickets-83802263827

I have no idea how it is, but the cruise around Manhattan aspect is pretty cool.
Check the details, often the VIP premium is worth it for the early entry alone.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Yeah, I have always been surprised by the lack of whisky societies/events in NJ and the NYC area.
The only other event besides the one you have there that has made my radar is the Whisky Guild's cruise around Manhattan.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whisky-guilds-nyc-cruisescotch-whiskey-tasting-2020-tickets-83802263827

I have no idea how it is, but the cruise around Manhattan aspect is pretty cool.
Check the details, often the VIP premium is worth it for the early entry alone.

Booked with VIP. Wanted something sooner rather than waiting 9 months for the cruise.

Top Bottom