Any one riding ringwood or Jungle Habitat on 8-30-08

wlee

Hi everyone I am doing my first race on 9-21-08 at jungle habitat and wanted to get some more time on the trails before then and was wondering if anyone wanted to ride in the morning on Saturday 8-30-08. I rode at ringwood with a great group of people (RVCC) on 8-16-08 and had a blast.Much easier when someone knows the trails. Thanks

kush

Hi everyone I am doing my first race on 9-21-08 at jungle habitat and wanted to get some more time on the trails before then and was wondering if anyone wanted to ride in the morning on Saturday 8-30-08. I rode at ringwood with a great group of people (RVCC) on 8-16-08 and had a blast.Much easier when someone knows the trails. Thanks

I'd like to ride Ringwood Satuday 30th August. But I don'tknowthe place, never been. Probably around 9am would be great, I live 2 hrs away

Anyone interested, chime in!! :)

J

jhollens

Ringwood Lot C @ 8:00 am

Willy,

I'm still on for tomorrow @ 8:00 am. Kush, Willy aka "wlee" and I will be riding @ 8:00 am if you are interested. Meet in Lot "C".

jim

kush

Willy,

I'm still on for tomorrow @ 8:00 am. Kush, Willy aka "wlee" and I will be riding @ 8:00 am if you are interested. Meet in Lot "C".

jim

ok, i'll see you in lot C at 8am. blue grand cherokee with superfly in tow

cheers
ilya

Top Bottom