any one ride this often?

Me and my friend are always looking for other riders. We live 5 minute bike ride away so we go to round valley often. Were 16 and really slow since my friend is 270 i have to slow down 99% of the time.. Just wondering if there's any riders out there open to share hints and etc...

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I ride there a fair amount in the spring when I'm trying to get in shape for the season or when conditions suck everywhere else. Rode there both days last weekend & as expected the trails were pretty much perfect. I'll post up here next time I'm heading out there.

yepp 270 on a good week last week he hit 290 but today when we went riding he weighed 270....

Today was really cold but nice out..a little windy but the ground was nice and frozen so you go awesome grip. I hate how the smoothed out some good drops and stuff...

Going again thrusday after school around 1...

Nimrod

haha yeh i know all my friends are over 6' but im 5'7..i feel liek a midget nex to them and their bikes..

I'm 5'-9" and coach an AAU High School Basketball team.

My Starting front line is 6'-8", 6'-6" and 6'-5". Talk about feeling "short":rolleyes:

i went again today and i never got talked to about bike riding there until today.. apparently your not allowed to ride unless your on the main trail and must have a helmet...he made me leave right away...wow

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i went again today and i never got talked to about bike riding there until today.. apparently your not allowed to ride unless your on the main trail and must have a helmet...he made me leave right away...wow

what trail where you on? and not having a helmet is just silly

i was on the trail right next to the swimming area near the boat ramp #1. Its where you go across a stone bridge thing and go through the gate and ride until you hit the main trail. I'm 16 with two of my friends and im the only one that takes mountain biking really seriously and wearing a helmet aint exactly cool in front of your friends but i wear one when I'm by my self:D

VanDbtRiver

I dont think bikes are allowed on that trail. The cushetunk trail is what you want. If you follow the rules you preserve our rights to ride there, so wear your helmet and no bushwakin'.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i was on the trail right next to the swimming area near the boat ramp #1. Its where you go across a stone bridge thing and go through the gate and ride until you hit the main trail. I'm 16 with two of my friends and im the only one that takes mountain biking really seriously and wearing a helmet aint exactly cool in front of your friends but i wear one when I'm by my self:D

my situation is pretty much the same, as im 15 and i always drag my friends out biking. i shoved the helmet thing down there throats and they got used to it.

The Kalmyk

Locals insight

Have been here once and was wondering what condition will be like tomorrow....Either RV or Allaire for me on Sunday

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions