Any mid week riders/group rides?

Just moved to Mahwah. I'm looking for some local trails to ride mid week. Also looking for places that don't mind dogs off leash. If there are any group rides I'd love to meet up, weekend I tend to ride PA or allamuchy.

gtluke

The Moped
I usually ride there during the week. We should hook up with Manny the video guy because he knows the trails super well. I'm also going to be leading an MTBNJ group ride in Ramapo this year to give everyone a tour.

I'd love to. Kinda wanna ride tonight but all my riding gear is in PA. Ugh! I'd be very interested in meeting up next week after work, 6ish. Lmk.

greeek32

No where I know of is OK with dogs off leash but most places are pretty empty midweek during the day so I doubt it would be much of an issue. I would leave the dog home on the weekends though. Mahwah is pretty close to jungle, Ringwood, ramapo mountain, and Wawayanda. All great places to ride with good maps available. Even Stewart is only 45 min...

gtluke

The Moped
I kept Fiona on a leash around the gravel road at the lake if I saw people. Other than that nobody is ever there.

MannyL358

If you guys hook-up let me know and I'll join you.

For whatever reason I'm not getting any reply notices to threads from the server so email me at my avatar name @Gmail.

We should start a fundraiser to get mtbnj a new server and put this all rust bucket out to pasture. :D

I kept Fiona on a leash around the gravel road at the lake if I saw people. Other than that nobody is ever there.

Awesome. I'm excited to get some miles on my new ss bike.

You guys want to plan for a 6pm ride THURSDAY?

*edited day due to weather forecast.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions