Any Jam Band fans

Phish at the Garden last night was Lit! This marked my 132nd Phish show. Have attended a bunch of their New Years gigs over the last twenty something years and those are always my favorite shows. Last night's gag was pretty elaborate (as always). During the 3rd set, a swarm of colorful band member "clones" appeared and performed synchronized dancing & choral flourishes while the 'actual' band members levitated up and down on individual platforms. The highlight of the set was unplanned and a bit strange. Trey's platform malfunctioned and he remained "stuck" high above the stage. There was a long uncomfortable pause after "First Tube" as we waited for him to be lowered down. After a few minutes, it became evident there there was some sort of malfunction and he wasn't going anywhere. In Typical Trey Fashion, he cracked jokes about his predicament and finally said "Fuck it! I'm going to play the rest of the set from up here!" And he did, and he absolutely slayed for the next 45 minutes or so while dangling precariously above. At the end of the set, they had to send rescuers up to bring him down. He improvised a song on the spot called "Rescue Squad" while they worked to get him down.

What an unforgettable night!

IMG_4857.jpgIMG_4802.jpgIMG_4868.jpg

Stuck above, Making Lemonade and rolling with it like a rockstar!
IMG_4861.jpgIMG_4832.jpgIMG_4775.jpg534084CD-52E8-47F8-B01E-5D7C07136A3B.jpeg

Last edited:
The tee shirts I’m seeing coming out today are Fantastic

View attachment 115114View attachment 115112View attachment 115113
You have passed me on dead shows vs your phish shows, I actually had to ask my traveling dead buddy who saw 3 more then me. I had 127 with jerry, seen handful of AJ. I really prefer Lesh and friends at this point which he coming in march for his 80th BD party at the Capitol. May have to go to this. As far as trey is concerned already got my peach passes for some oysterhead!!!

Levon Helm is 80? WTF did the time go?That must make me, like, 50-ish....

Levon Helm passed away. My very close friend started up the Mid Night rambles for him back in the day. They were very close friends till the end of his life. My first experience meeting The Band dates back to 1995 at the Electric Factory in Philly. We were on stage for that one.

Levon on Robbie Robertson... " I wouldn't piss in asshole if his guts were on fire"

This is what you see first when hitting up a Ramble. They are at Levon’s home. If you havent been then certainly worth looking into.
The irony is hilarious...
9A96615B-5597-4768-9224-63FAA9AB6CC5.jpeg

Last edited:
New Rider of the Purple Sage are still around!?!?!?! WTF
How many originals?

There's a lot you don't know sonny:oops:

Back
Top Bottom