Any Inventors or U.S. Patent Holders/Applicants?

Wazu

Yes, yes it's corny but I'm an inventor. Any other weirdos out there? There's a show called Everydayedisons on pbs. They have casting calls and I'm going to one in May. everydayedisons.com

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
Drain Flies

Wazu,
From an exterminating stand point it sounds interesting.
There are products available that will perminantly eliminate your issues. I have eaten inyour shops and they are pest free but most of all GOOD EATS.
I work for a company that uses an enzime that gives us amazing results in the field (NYC,Hoboken,Jersey City,Newark). I don't want to infringe on your relationship with your friend, depending on what company he works for the enzimes may be available to him.
PM me & I can get you more details. or I can stop in and take a look for you. no obligation just a second opinon.
Didn't mean for that to sound like a pitch.

Wazu

its all good monkey, but we have found that those chemicals definately don't kill them in the pipes and my way is super duper cheaper. My exterminator wants all I make and so do his other exterminating friends. I'll see where it goes for now. I deleted all the specs. hehehe

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
its been a long day in NYC but if I remember your specs correctly you are keeping them (the flies) in the drains. try to keep them out of the drains in the first place. Difficult task I know most of the time they are brought into the location from an outside vendor.
If it works out let me know I come from a pest control family, the old man still owns a company on Boonton & I am currently working for a "major" pest control company. the industry is always looking for a better way to resolve problems. You make 'em cheap. we'll buy them & jack the price up %150:D.
Also if you come up with a prototype let me know I can pass it through a couple of entimologists I know.

Wazu

I have a prototype thats been installed for a year. I have videos on how it works too. I have paperwork and the whole nine yards.

Wazu

its been a long day in NYC but if I remember your specs correctly you are keeping them (the flies) in the drains. try to keep them out of the drains in the first place. Difficult task I know most of the time they are brought into the location from an outside vendor.
If it works out let me know I come from a pest control family, the old man still owns a company on Boonton & I am currently working for a "major" pest control company. the industry is always looking for a better way to resolve problems. You make 'em cheap. we'll buy them & jack the price up %150:D.
Also if you come up with a prototype let me know I can pass it through a couple of entimologists I know.

Yo BJ... was nice to see you today. It was also quite encouraging to hear what you had to say about my invention, especially being that you live exterminating every day. Now you can see what I mean by this product eliminating all those other products you sell reguarding moth/drain/hump flies. It's the one pest that the exterminators have a hard time with. I won't forget you. After confirmation of my product being protected, (should happen soon ish. I've already applied for the patent) I'll consider bringing in your entimologists and big brass. For the right price I'd consider selling it to the huge company we talked about that you work for. I promise to throw you a huge bone for your input and help even though you said it wouldn't be neccesary. What's fair is fair. Please gimmie a pm or call if you can think of any negatives reguarding my prototype. Talk to you soon. ps. It's refreshing talking to someone who REALLY understands the complexities and money making potential of the eliminating these little fuckers. Ger

mwlikesbikes

Pretty interesting stuff there Wazu. It always amazes me how neccecity is the mother of so many great inventions. It seems that everytime i think of something it's been done. I was one of those kids that took stuff apart to see if i could assemble it again (think i still am to a certain extent) I think my fox talas fork is gonna be the next victim. :D It helps to have mechanical aptitude!
When you make it big do we all get free tuna fish sandwiches? :rofl:

crash_in_nj

Invention is a bastard. Everyone knows its mother, but where is its father? If you can't tell from the bad joke, I'm a software engineer. I had a great idea for using a single board computer in a car to do various things. The best one I thought of was a heads up display. I started researching it and a week later Microsoft applied for a patent on it. Bastards! Anyway, having looked into the patent process, I know what you're up against, so good luck:)

Shaggz

A strong 7
monkey boy, bmsb's what do you know and how do you eliminate them? pm me or reply
monkey boy shit a kitten during an exchange with sean and brett a few weeks back and asked us to disable his account. PM me if you'd like to contact him, and i will drop him a message.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Gerry - Bill Here

Are you using a patent attorney? Having been throught the process with some simple and rather complex patents it can be challenging; it sounds like this one may require someone with intimate knowledge of the process. Since you already applied, I hope you made as many claims as possible, including variations (I had one app with over 50 claims, only 8 were allowed). A good patent attorney costs a few bucks, but they are worth it if there is a potential return on investment.

You should also consider foreign patents. A patent here will not not stop a European company from copying and producing your product abroad; and even importing to the US (you can get a C&D for this though).

jimmysnukastyle

Inventing

fascinating...

I was thinking of hooking my stereo to my trainer because I throw so much energy away. I forgot about it the last time I used my trainer.

Good luck - cool stuff!

Top Bottom