Any interest in a Kayak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I want to upgrade to a longer, lighter boat. Anyone interested in my Carolina14? It's been super fun around the Bay. Has plenty of room for boatpacking adventures. I molded the stern fin with a strip of metal so it can be dragged across land if needed. Also has a touring seat with a bigger backrest.

$500 with a paddle. Not this paddle in the picture.

20210613_142626.jpg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The Carolina is a great all around boat. Stable enough for a beginner, yet fast enough to cover ground and feel good in the Bay.

JerseyPete

I am surprised this is not gone already. I see more people on Potash/Pompton lake than ever before and most in kayaks.
Wasn't there a number of people on here looking not long ago? I mean it is not like it is a fat bike or something. ;)

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Goes without saying this is a great deal. It’d be mine if I was in the market. If it doesn’t sell here Jim, let me know. I can post at a lake community in PA where kayaks are in high demand and go quickly. Many residents are from the NJ/Philly area so may be able to pick it up easily (or I can haul it out there for you next time i go).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom