Any good areas to learn to jump?

rog2e

I've been riding since Covid started and love it. I want to start practicing jumps but on something like a smaller table top. Anyone have any recommended spot that has something like this? I'm in the Morris County area but I drive all over the place. Thanks!

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Yeah I built the Skills with Phil 2 piece ramp but I guess it doesn't feel the same as out on the trail. I will check out those places.
Ramp is definitely not the same as the trail.
462CE6B1-9E30-4213-B7DF-73788A683C64.png

rog2e

Went to High Bridge last Friday morning (thanks for the tip). Great place I think if you kind of know what you're doing already. Not sure if you're just learning to jump though. I had the day off and knew/hoped no one would be there early to see me act a fool. Pump track was cool but I would say probably better for people that know how to do it. There was a table top in the middle of the pump track but not enough of a runway for me to just ride straight to pickup speed and practice getting air. The "easy" downhill was fun and I was basically just pumping through everything. For a beginner like me going right from a jump to a turn is still something I am not comfortable with also the trail isn't wide so I was afraid if I tried to jump and landed all sketchy I'd go into the grass. It's definitely something I'm looking to work up to. I guess I got start even smaller lol.

Top Bottom