Any Filipino Mtb'rs here?

Over the years, I've ridden with a lot of Filipino mountain bikers. There are a few different groups that I have run into in northern NJ. Ended up riding and and hanging with some of them. Still run into a few of them from time to time on the trails.

Mabuhay! I was born and raised in the Philippines. Lived there 18 years. Mom still lives there (Makati). Speak Tagalog and have many Pinoy friends. A few of whom ride MTB’s but I don’t see them too often since I spend a fair amount of time in PA. I have run into some large and fun groups of Pinoy MTB’ers at parks like Allamuchy and Ringwood, so we’re out there! Welcome!
uy this is good! sa PA ka na ngayon brad? musta parekoy! baguhan lang ako dito sa MTB community, taga saaan ka dito man?

uy this is good! sa PA ka na ngayon brad? musta parekoy! baguhan lang ako dito sa MTB community, taga saaan ka dito man?
Nakatira ako sa Morristown. Katapusan ng linggo lang sa PA. Ang pinakapaborito kong lugar: Wawayanda. Mahirap and mga trail doon pero ayos talaga!

uy ok yun! I was thinking brining the kids sa family pump track sa milford, have you tried it?
Oo nga. nasarapan ang aking anak nung dinala ko siya sa Milford pump track. Matandang lalaki na siya so I haven’t been in while. Pero masaya yung mga bata dyan. It’s a great place for families. Pero kailangan kayong helmets! Magingat pare!

Welcome. I’m not a Filipino, but there are a couple of phrases in Tagalog that I know but can’t list here😁.
And speaking of food (well the dessert food group) who doesn’t love Ube.
For the brave individuals here, who has tried Balut? Anyone?
Lol, I for one don’t like ube, nor halo-halo, and certainly not balut. However adobo, Kare-Kare, lumpia, pancit....yumm. And don’t let anyone tell you there are mangoes better than those from Cebu!

Welcome. I’m not a Filipino, but there are a couple of phrases in Tagalog that I know but can’t list here😁.
And speaking of food (well the dessert food group) who doesn’t love Ube.
For the brave individuals here, who has tried Balut? Anyone?
I had balut! its good source of calcium and is a very good source of aphrodisiac. LOL

I had balut! its good source of calcium and is a very good source of aphrodisiac. LOL
I always find it interesting what foods every culture label as an aphrodisiac. Clams is the most common one that comes to mind. Let’s say it’s an aphrodisiac so people will hopefully buy it. I found a list of aphrodisiac foods and surprisingly onions were on it. Who wants to kiss someone after they ate a raw onion?

I always find it interesting what foods every culture label as an aphrodisiac. Clams is the most common one that comes to mind. Let’s say it’s an aphrodisiac so people will hopefully buy it. I found a list of aphrodisiac foods and surprisingly onions were on it. Who wants to kiss someone after they ate a raw onion?

it only works if you both eat the onion....

Raw Oysters. at least there aren't any feathers.....

it only works if you both eat the onion....

Raw Oysters. at least there aren't any feathers.....
C2656194-4F5F-40FB-8DDD-9B74568E3A1A.png

Back
Top Bottom