Any dirtbike/quad riders?

haro rider

Semi new to the site and also like riding my bike and quad. Looking for new areas to ride. I usually ride in Berlin between crosskeys rd and sicklerville rd. or in national park in the dredge.

nitroracer1

NJ is SOSO unfreindly to us. i even went so far as to just build my own arena cross track in my back acre which was cool with all the neighbors until one jackass moved in about six months ago and complained multiple times. So i cant ride my own property, and i cant Tresspass so i sold everything and knocked down my own peice of heaven. Nj Sucks

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
how could you not be able to ride on your own property....??!!! that fucking blows!!

neighbors suck!

MTBTyler

Quading is fun but not if you live in nj. plus it can get very expensive. This is me on my friends quad

Attachments

• 30626_1376586468125_1635775989_861912_4018141_n.jpg
    30626_1376586468125_1635775989_861912_4018141_n.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 72

don

Rad pic Tyler!

nitroracer - that's complete BS - as long as it wasn't early in the morning or late at night what the hell could they complain about. Crazy.

I'm not a quad riding but enjoy trail with my truck and similar in a way as that suck in NJ too. I usually make trips to PA, MA, and VT. Luckily mtn bike is local and pretty good to boot.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I have a DRZ that I might someday ride if things slow down in the shop.

haro rider

Sweet. I ride a CRF250r. Not too bad of a bike, its my first. Looking for a little more speed though. Also stuck with a 250EX that was the x's quad, also looking to get rid of. What size is the DRZ and where you able to ride?

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
We have people over here in Edison ripping up the dismal swamp.
I hear them at night time and on weekends...

JerseyPete

Lost Trails ATV park in PA is closed from what I hear. Other than the Pines, is there any legal places in NJ? I know Cannonball always has fresh tracks, but a $1k fine and impound is not a good thing.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Lost Trails ATV park in PA is closed from what I hear. Other than the Pines, is there any legal places in NJ? I know Cannonball always has fresh tracks, but a $1k fine and impound is not a good thing.

Raceway Park MX has practice 2x per week I believe, check out their website for details.

MXChick ... :getsome:

JerseyPete

Thanks RacerChick. I know there are locals hitting up friends in Suffern with property too. Seems like there is more interest in dirt now than in previous years.

steve336

Raceway park (the staircase is awesome)and atco are the only two mx tracks that come to mind.
Walden mx here in NY is quad friendly.
Hurricane hills in PA is nice also.

As far as trails go yeah NJ is about the worst in the country for riding.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Raceway park (the staircase is awesome)and atco are the only two mx tracks that come to mind.
Walden mx here in NY is quad friendly.
Hurricane hills in PA is nice also.
The staircase at RWP was always my favorite, it was the perfect place to loosen the grip on the bars and just relax for a second. Atco ... :( In 2004 I broke my right shoulder in 12 places and it wasn't even my fault! I was hit in flight and knocked off my bike, as I laid in the dirt I was like ... Guess I'm not going to work tomorrow.

MXChick ...:)

mtn

Unfortunately Paragon Adventure Park closed which used to be in Hazelton, PA.

steve336

The staircase at RWP was always my favorite, it was the perfect place to loosen the grip on the bars and just relax for a second. Atco ... :( In 2004 I broke my right shoulder in 12 places and it wasn't even my fault! I was hit in flight and knocked off my bike, as I laid in the dirt I was like ... Guess I'm not going to work tomorrow.

MXChick ...:)

Man Atco got me also 05. over shot the finishline jump flat landed and broke my ankle bad. Pilon fracture and had a external fixator "installed" it was bolted to my foot and shin bone for 4 months.:(

seredyns

I have a street legal Husky dual sport. I used to race enduros but just don't have the time/energy/money anymore. I like to hit the local dual sport events. Thank goodness for all the great MTB riding in NJ to help me get my offroad fix otherwise I don't know what I would do!

Jerzeejoe

places to ride..

Well Atco has since Closed and NJ is not a legal friendly place to ride.. sure I know of plenty non legal places but parking is always and issue.. Tracks seem to be the safest since there is always MEdical crew on standby for the most part.. Nothing like being out in the MIddle of Bumfuck Souf jersey with a Compounds fracture and need to be airlifted out.. I mean how would you give a 6 digit crid coordinate toy uor LOcation LMAO.. My buddy had to be ridden out on the bcak of a quad to meet an ambulance ... Wasnt a pretty site...

SO now buy my Bike lol

2009 Crf 450r With 12.6 hrs on it ...

Top Bottom