Antique sewing machine

Roadie

Anyone interested on an antique Singer sewing machine? It is missing the pedal but machine is still intact. Comes with original owners manual and attachements

Free. Just need to come and get it

IMG_4963.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I bet you could sell that on FB or antique dealer for a few bucks but sometimes not worth the hassle.

I don't even want the table, just the top leaf, and the machine :p

i meant that dining room table we delivered!

i knew you'd want it when he posted.....all the little bits and instructions are probably the high value items.

i meant that dining room table we delivered!

i knew you'd want it when he posted.....all the little bits and instructions are probably the high value items.

It seems like it's a weird machine, tbh. It uses a lot of the same parts as the "common" singer machines, but the plates that cover the shuttle are different.

Ours was actually complete (with original belt) when we got it, but the leaf was falling apart, and the covers for the shuttle were missing.

It seems like it's a weird machine, tbh. It uses a lot of the same parts as the "common" singer machines, but the plates that cover the shuttle are different.

Ours was actually complete (with original belt) when we got it, but the leaf was falling apart, and the covers for the shuttle were missing.
I have one, you can have machine, table, and accessories. I'm a lot closer

My daughter does some sewing, I don't want the machine, but I do know that the singer machines with the metal legged base ( like this one ) are worth a few bucks to the antique crowd

This has been sitting around unloved for a long, long time. It would be nice if someone was able to use it or use parts off it. If someone is able to flip it and make some $$$ I am ok with that too. Just pay it forward a little.…. Maybe a JORBA donation?

Back
Top Bottom