Anrothar's Last Stand, Redux

Shaggz

A strong 7
Since Sean is so successful in planning events, I figured I would give it a shot this time. We'll be raising a few pints this Wednesday, 7:30, Krogh's Brew Pub in Lake Mohawk:

http://www.kroghs.com/

It looks like another MD ride will go out that day, and Sean will post more details.

Be there or be [SIZE=-1]a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles.[/SIZE]

Glancing Aft

How late do you guys think you'll be drinking too? I probably wont be able to swing it till a bit later in the night.

Shaggz

A strong 7
How late do you guys think you'll be drinking too? I probably wont be able to swing it till a bit later in the night.
not too sure, I usually turn into a pumpkin around 9:30 :eek:. You should have my cell if you want to call and see where we are at.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
RIDE: 4, mahlon, 2-3 hours, 10-17 miles

depending on heat, playtime, etc, this ride could be of many distances, but will be between 2-3 hours in duration. technical, fun, no pressure. meet at the picnic area parking lot. i will be riding up after work, so i should arrive right around 3:40ish. our dead will be left where they lie. :getsome:

xc62701

The one off of ridge road? The same place we met up for that group nite ride? If not what road is it on?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
no, it's on weldon rd, in the park. coming from rt 15, you have the following md parking lots, in order:

rock rill lot - right
saffins lot - right
trailer camping area - left
tent camping area - right
picnic area - left

check the trail directory, i believe the parking lot is listed on the map.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I live too far away. Dammit. Stupid school getting in the way of riding.:mad:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
woohoo! people actually showed up! well, for the beer anyway. ryan showed up for the ride and kindly embarrassed me through all the rock gardens on my hometown trail. it was a good ride, and significantly cooler than sundays.

brad, steve, ryan, brett and my lovely sister all showed up for kroghs, which was good as usual. thanks to everyone. i'm now looking at setting up another ride saturday morning, posssibly(sp?). we'll see.

xc62701

Yea man it was good to see you and check out some of the best stuff mahlon has to offer. I really need to ride that place more. Did I mention I love rocky techy singletrack? :D

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
.... Did I mention I love rocky techy singletrack? :D

I guess that'd make Ryan the anti-Tim...

Ryan,

Anytime you want to ride at MD and feel like dragging an anchor around let me know; I live just around the corner.

Tim

xc62701

I guess that'd make Ryan the anti-Tim...

Ryan,

Anytime you want to ride at MD and feel like dragging an anchor around let me know; I live just around the corner.

Tim

You've gotta ride it to get good at it...

Lol...I can show you how to faceplant into a nice rock ledge. I gave that honor to Sean yesterday. The rest was cool. Do you know Mahlon well? I have no clue still but making some connections now. I'd but up for riding for sure. I'll let ya know next time I think I can get over there.

Top Bottom