Another MTB Noob

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@Paul H, if I was around I would have loved to join you for the ride. Pretty sure I would be far behind but would try to keep up.
There will be other rides.
I am sure you will have plenty of company in the rear.... thats where most of us like to hang out.

Nate2o1

Hey Nate, I'm thinking about Riding Dickerson tonight, say around 6. Interested?
Thanks for the invite. Man i wish i could today. But it's one of my god daughters graduation and i won't be around. Any other time you decide to do Dickerson let me know and I'll try to make it.

SumitK

Hey @Nate2o1, I'm a noob also and planning on getting out to 6MR this afternoon. The thread about conditions there after the rains this week look like we can get out. You around? I'm shooting for around 3pm.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Thanks for the invite. Man i wish i could today. But it's one of my god daughters graduation and i won't be around. Any other time you decide to do Dickerson let me know and I'll try to make it.

I live in mount Arlington lets set up a ride, idc about how slow you are I just need to get out and having a neighbor makes it so much better

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I live in mount Arlington lets set up a ride, idc about how slow you are I just need to get out and having a neighbor makes it so much better

You guys should look for some woods nearby and explore the trails. It would be cool if there was something you could ride right from your house when you are short on time.

Nate2o1

Hey @Nate2o1, I'm a noob also and planning on getting out to 6MR this afternoon. The thread about conditions there after the rains this week look like we can get out. You around? I'm shooting for around 3pm.
Hey sumitk, sorry man i was detached from my emails yesterday i didn't even know someone posted. I would have gone with you. Maybe next time?

Nate2o1

Yeah let's set something up. I haven't had a chance to ride in a while. Been busy setting up for my kids party. Early evening is best time for me.

SumitK

Hey sumitk, sorry man i was detached from my emails yesterday i didn't even know someone posted. I would have gone with you. Maybe next time?
No worries @Nate2o1, give me a shout next time your heading out to 6MR. If you decide to explore some other trails that are noob friendly, I'm in.

Top Bottom