Annual unofficial Thanksgiving Day ride a Wawayanda

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Ok guys, it's that time of year again. Many people have been asking about thanksgiving day rides. Every year we ride at Wawayanda Thanksgiving Day morning and coincidentally all meet at the same time(you need permits for an organized ride.) This has been a big turnout in the past with over 90 riders. All are welcome. We are riding at 8:00 so everyone can get on their way for the holiday turkey. Meet at the boat launch parking lot and we'll start from there. Chances are there will be several groups going out. It's a very informal ride, but the more the merrier.

PlayAllDay

Sounds fun, but you'll have to pretend I'm there...still wearing 'da boot'. Hopefully, I'll be back to riding on Dec. 7th...:rofl:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Sounds fun, but you'll have to pretend I'm there...still wearing 'da boot'. Hopefully, I'll be back to riding on Dec. 7th...:rofl:

Geeze, that sounds like a prison sentence. When you get the ok from the doctor, lets go for a ride and go dancing!

yuroshek

haha nah ill leave that one at home, or maybe ill bring it and do a show while we wait for people to show up and ride. ill be on the good ol jekyll hahaha. ill see if marky wants to hit it up too.

how many miles you guys ride in there?

monteverest

Bring it on

Sign me up. I'll do my best to wake from my drunken hangover and hang with group. See everyone on thurs....

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
If it's nice out, Mr pixy new hippy may come along for for the tailgate party. Hot chocolate anyone?:)

Top Bottom