Annual TOS Shuttle Ride - May 22nd (*new date)

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ebike friendly or will they be shunned by the Amish, asking for a friend. Won't need a shuttle just because. @JimN is this something you will be doing so we can turn this into a shit show after the shuttle stop.

serviceguy

Ebike friendly or will they be shunned by the Amish, asking for a friend. Won't need a shuttle just because. @JimN is this something you will be doing so we can turn this into a shit show after the shuttle stop.
I believe the way back up to TOS would be tough even for you cheaters ;) unless you take the road. Basically right up @JimN alley, I believe he's done it one or twenty times...

Just to be clear I was joking about cheaters, you cheater!

serviceguy

Ebikes always welcome. No unicycles though. Those people are freaks.
Uhmmm, what about....
begode-ex25.JPG

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I believe the way back up to TOS would be tough even for you cheaters ;) unless you take the road. Basically right up @JimN alley, I believe he's done it one or twenty times...

Just to be clear I was joking about cheaters, you cheater!
I'm so sorry I'm having more fun then you on my bike 😉

serviceguy

fatcatarlo.JPG
Put me down
phrasing!?!?!

If I can install the Fox 38 on the Fugitive I may try this, I may have to get eye surgery soon and I don't think I would be able to ride for a while after that, I will know tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm considerably out of shape, even according to my already low standards. Not making the mistake to ride the course in reverse the day before this time...

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm a dummy, I will be in Ohio at a music fest on the new date. Hopefully your coming to jam fest so I can deliver your beer. Ah you thought I forgot 😉

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I'm a dummy, I will be in Ohio at a music fest on the new date. Hopefully your coming to jam fest so I can deliver your beer. Ah you thought I forgot 😉
🤔
I believe it was two beers. But who’s counting. :p Have fun at the fest.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Looks like a hot one Sunday. I'll have a cooler full of Gatorade and water stashed somewhere around the 7-8 mile mark. The plan is for 16 miles but we can adjust accordingly. Remember to hydrate all day Saturday!

As of now, I have 11 riders confirmed. If you want to join, please reach out to me. We have room for a few more.

*Forgot to mention, the bugs are real bad this year. Maybe the heat will keep them away (wishful thinking).

Last edited:

Fatcatarlo

Looks like a hot one Sunday. I'll have a cooler full of Gatorade and water stashed somewhere around the 7-8 mile mark. The plan is for 16 miles but we can adjust accordingly. Remember to hydrate all day Saturday!

As of now, I have 11 riders confirmed. If you want to join, please reach out to me. We have room for a few more.

*Forgot to mention, the bugs are real bad this year. Maybe the heat will keep them away (wishful thinking).

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out , on call for work hopefully I'll catch the ramapo free ride shuttle day 🤣

Top Bottom