Annoying People at Work

dirty bert

Banned
at work and it suxs. i'm looking out the window, watching these huge white flakes of snow fall from the sky. wish i was out riding.

as for stupid co-workers, i saw a coworker, go into the freezer and and take a spoon full of ice cream out of a container, twice and later found out it wasn't his!!

people are gross.

~db

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I just fell into a real good practical joke. I fired up the grill in the kitchen and one of the weekend guys put some marijuana in it. I was preparing my lunch and I look at the guy next to me and ask 'do you smell that?' Being outsmarted by high school kids is a real kick in the nutz, standing next to a grill thats billowing marijuana smoke, priceless.

walter

Fourth Party
I just fell into a real good practical joke. I fired up the grill in the kitchen and one of the weekend guys put some marijuana in it. I was preparing my lunch and I look at the guy next to me and ask 'do you smell that?' Being outsmarted by high school kids is a real kick in the nutz, standing next to a grill thats billowing marijuana smoke, priceless.

So how was lunch?:drooling:

giff06

I solved the problems with annoying co workers by retiring 4 years ago. Now the government and oil prices annoy me. Pat says its always something.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem:popcorn:

Top Bottom