Annoying People at Work

The problem is that if your in my shop for more than a week, I explain the basics to ya.
Such as
muy bien
muchas gracias
cuidado
trabaho
2-15 minute breaks
No smoking in the shop or in the vehicles
Always wear the work shirts you were given
clean shaven, no sloppy attire
curtious to the customers

Just as the guys who don't speak english very well understand and grasp the basics.

This guy was no moron, he wrote "code" for a big company , He was an IT guy.

He had seen and heard "cuidado" before in the shop, he had been here for 8 months.

People have bad days.

Tolerance is a good trait.

And finishing the coffee and/or the dead deer is bad form.

it's all good

Jus givin u a little heat there Stocky. Us all-American white boy types gotta stick together u know. We are the minority. Haha

i work from home so no one has annoyed me for six years.

well, other than the dog that decides she wants to go outside the exact minute my phone rings and proceeds to lift up my arm with her snout every 11 seconds unit i let her out.

Jus givin u a little heat there Stocky. Us all-American white boy types gotta stick together u know. We are the minority. Haha

Bro, I hear ya loud and clear. In all my years of running my shop with my dad, the all american white boys have been without question the dumbest , slowest, and most excuse filled workers you've ever seen.
I can train anyone to do what we do, the guys that currently work for me have all been with me for years, two guys have been with my for 6 years one for 9 and one for 3. The white boy never last that long, he lies about why he can't work today or can he get his check early and then not show up the next day.

Definately the minority.

I hate it when people talk to me at the pisser. C'mon man, I have my junk in my hand, the last thing I need to hear is how your commute sucked, one of you 18 cats died and your wife is cheating on you.

I hate it when people talk to me at the pisser. C'mon man, I have my junk in my hand, the last thing I need to hear is how your commute sucked, one of you 18 cats died and your wife is cheating on you.

Haha! Reminds of the days I used to go to the gym and the women would stand there, totally naked, talking to me in the locker room. All I was doing was concentrating on keeping eye contact (eyes up, eyes up...focus, focus...) and wondering how people have locker room conversations.

I get my hair cut the same way every other month, number 2 trimmer all around and then it grows out for a while. Every time i come into the office the next day after a cut i have to run into the same 5 people that say "whoa, what is this change, my god?" I tell them that we have this exact same conversation every other month but it doesn't seem to register.

I also work in an Engineering firm.

My most annoying person at work is me. I work in the field and drive to my appointments, which take about 10 minutes each. The most annoying thing is when I fart in the car before I get out for my appointment. WHen I come back sometimes and open the door, I release the Kraken & almost puke. Stale farts are bad...especially in summer!

here's my office
you think this annoys anyone? :D
416458438_HkMFJ-XL.jpg

luke that is f'ing awesome.

i wanna see a picture of you doing a trackstand on your desk.

i get funny looks at my office for having my bike on my car - nevermind next to my desk.

there's an early Japanese evolution transmission behind the front wheel too, hidden by a rally poster :)
and a huge set of racing slicks hidden under a coworker's table, he still hasn't noticed them :D

hmmm,

I could go on for days.....

Well, the most annoying people that I work with can easily be avoided. There are about 300 teachers in my school, a-hole approaching, just close the door and hang with the kids.

When they are in the teachers room, I just avoid the area, cuz we have a few wing nuts on our staff.

The person I share space with rocks and I am blessed beyond belief to work with him.

The kids are all nuts, but that goes with the territory.

as I do seem to have some ticks when it come to other people what gets me the most is the coworkers that bitch all day long about not being paid enough.
my reply to them is "dude if you are that under paid you need to get another job..." that tends to shut them up.
mostly I just sit at my screens with my old school headphone on and ignore.:)

there's an early Japanese evolution transmission behind the front wheel too, hidden by a rally poster :)
and a huge set of racing slicks hidden under a coworker's table, he still hasn't noticed them :D

Do you work for WDF in NY?

Back
Top Bottom