and the winner is...

M

mtbnjcontests

MTBNJ.COM, Your guide to the rock garden state :cool:

Submitted by "tlnj", who will be receiving a $25 gift certificate to the LBS of choice. Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who submitted and voted in this contest.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that's a good point. never even thought about the fact that the rock gardens only exist in about 1/5 of the state....

D

DANSPANK

we considered "big boulders up top and smooth and groomed down below", but you know...

Now that IS a variation on the one I submitted. Can't I at least get a mars bar or something?

T

tlnj

Way to put a damper on my victory guys! I still say that per capita, NJ must have more rocks than any other state. I have to admit, I kinda like Shaggz's line. Feel free to use it instead, just give me my gift certificate!

Thanks for the votes

anrothar

entirely thrilled
now, in this revote, do the women get to vote? because something tells me they won't be too fond of the new sugestion.... accurate of a description as it is of the states trails.

Shaggz

A strong 7
ok, we will use the alter-motto for the pay site. credit and a Mars bar go to the cheeky chap from across the pond. now, for a model...

tlnj - you still get the gift certificate and the motto sticks. we even put it on a banner, once again, great job!

D

DANSPANK

ok, we will use the alter-motto for the pay site. credit and a Mars bar go to the cheeky chap from across the pond. now, for a model...

Sweeet! What else can I make them do, what else can i make them do!! How about locking the Tourne stunts thread?? I'll give you back the Mars bar!

Top Bottom