and santa brought you what?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good deal all. Hope everyone had a good day. Sadly Santa brought me something I didn't know about until mid-afternoon, a stomach virus or nasty cold of some sort. So dinner was a few bites and then I went to lay down. On the bright side I probably won't pack on 2-3 pounds today!!!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Good deal all. Hope everyone had a good day. Sadly Santa brought me something I didn't know about until mid-afternoon, a stomach virus or nasty cold of some sort. So dinner was a few bites and then I went to lay down. On the bright side I probably won't pack on 2-3 pounds today!!!

Speaking of packing extra pounds....today at lunch, my uncle told me that the average Mexican gains 3 Kilos during the Xmas season....hehe, right in the middle of my 15th taco :D .....3 Kilos is a lot!!! but judging by the amount of food and booze that I have consumed in the past 11 days, he might be right.:hmmm:

I hope you feel better

walter

Fourth Party

Damn, that sucks, and I got late word that I am off tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon. Didn't you have some sort of questionable canned products today?

Santa was good but mrs walter's mom came for dinner and brought some good green Christmas cheer with her. C'mon Niner Sir 9, that much closer.

J

Jake1021

I had a VERY good Christmas-- some clothes, new biking shorts, helmet, camelbak... and a BEAUTIFUL NEW 08 SPECIALIZED ROCKHOPPER!

Ah, the joys of disc brakes. I cant take it out anywhere other than my backyard 'til Thursday though... :(

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Damn, that sucks, and I got late word that I am off tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon. Didn't you have some sort of questionable canned products today?

There's nothing questionable about corned beef hash!!!!

My daughter spontaneously vomited her breakfast out this morning, which makes me think it was there already. Feeling ok right now. But tomorrow is totally up in the air right now.

walter

Fourth Party
tomorrow is totally up in the air right now.

Nicole is home tomorrow as well, so if you want to ride, let me know. You will have the illness, I will be hung over, you still got the big edge. If you want to go spin around somewhere let me know.

Shaggz

A strong 7
some real impressive gifts this year all around - wheel sets, new bikes & stomach bugs. i got a new toilet seat to match the new bathroom...

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, some cool gifts indeed, and really cool to hear so many dad's and an aunt get into the gift of giving to the little one's.

Sorry, no cool gifts to report from my house, but went for a road ride with good friends and had all the traffic lights turn green as we got there. :hmmm:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
snowie x-mas

Santa brought me a sick powder day here in Steamboat Springs CO. The conditions are unreal.

Day one: Snowmobile based snowboarding in the backcountry with bottomless untracked turns all day.

Day 2: Xmas morning I woke up to a solid foot in town. On the hill it was closer to 2 feet and a lot more in spots.

Many ropes dropped on the hill today for the first time of the year. I rode the ski hill with locals all day and was rewarded with untracked aspen tree runs all day.

The snow here is the lightest I have ever seen. I brought out a Burton Fish 160 the 1st day and it didn't even float. Later I grabbed my old Cascade 168 with much better results.

This place rules!

Merry X-mas

J_

D

DANSPANK

No really cool gifts in the Cooke household either. But the dog was spoiled - rope toys, chewies, turkey, all kinds of goodies!

It was a great day for a road ride so I did my 22mile Secaucus loop. Very little traffic and bright sun - really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nimrod

My highlight, was I bought a gift, wrapped it up nice, then wrote my name on the box and put it under the tree. = Santa got me a PS 3 with an HDMI Cable. :D Holy crap... the BlueRay picture at 1080p is a 3D thing.

Last night at my house..My older boy, got a lap top, and I bought myself a PS3 as mentioned. Both families come over during the day. then leave… both my boys want their stuff fired up (Its like 7pm) and I’m tired, had a couple of drinks, but gotta do……….

I sat down on the living room floor, getting the lap top running, the PS 3 running at the same time…. Instruction manuals scattered, beer bottles on the floor, the kids nipping at me (and getting me refills)…. Oh man talk about a headache “You done yet? How much longer? When can I play with…..” Told the boys and my wife “You can help by leaving” (they did)

About 9pm last night everything is running:) , went out in the garage and got my Marine helmet, fired up "Call of Duty 4". With that picture, and the Home Theather System rocking the house = "Off the hook".

Playing against my 16 year old boy.. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like shooting the top of kids head off (with a sniper rifle) at 200meters in urban combat. The look on my wifes face, when she came into the livingroom and looked at us was freaking hysterical = She Couldn't speak

Then my wife said "Your Mentally exhausting"

Last edited:

Glancing Aft

I got nothing as excited as Jdog's epic pow days, and nothing at all bike related....

What I did get:
- New Bonfire Snowsuite in "neon" green
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Beer/Food (Mainly Beer) money for Whistler
- And some tools (cause I wasn't a big enough tool already)

Eileen

Santa was good to me :D

- New running sneakers
- Gift cert to Montclair Bikery
- New base layer for snowboarding
- Gift cert to Princeton Ski Shop
- Climbing harness/ shoes

bozizle

Nice

Santa brought me a Trek Fuel 69er (after a few years I finally want suspension and gears on one bike) and some training books for winter months...I was a very good boy.

Engignar

Santa brought me a pair of Ergon grips, a bike specific tool kit, and a Rockgardn Flak Jacket so I can better survive trips to Diablo. He also got me a big set of power tools and some cold weather gear. St. Nick was good to me.

f2f4

Santa approved my leave slip so I was able to spend Christmas with my family back home before I ship off to Al Dhafra AB.

I gave one of my old bikes to a local kid back in Ohio, as well as a bunch of books and USAF gear (he's into planes and stuff) and some of my old paintball gear too.

Top Bottom