An Ode to the Weather

JDurk

This weather pattern can F-off. I was in the UK for 12 days back in the fall, only rained once and that was a travel day from London to Liverpool.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
df980a3919eda85c5c9416e812920e4f.jpg

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I concur. :(

On a positive thought: the ducks are loving it in my back yard right now, and many flowers are getting watered.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I can blame myself also. I bought one right around Christmas, and I can count the good riding days on one hand since then. :mad:

thegock

I kind of feel that all the expensive rain gear has the right to get out there. It should be epic this afternoon on the #UC MUT with the Fatboi sporting the double front and the pdw rear fenders. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks, monsoon season will be over.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I kind of feel that all the expensive rain gear has the right to get out there. It should be epic this afternoon on the #UC MUT with the Fatboi sporting the double front and the pdw rear fenders. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks, monsoon season will be over.

I have the right rain gear. I was fine this morning, but it still sucked compared to warm and dry. The first couple miles in weather like this is poopy.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I don't own any specific rain gear, just dress warmer. Only need rain gear if you are doing ultra endurance stuff or need to be dry when you get to wherever you are going.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't own any specific rain gear, just dress warmer. Only need rain gear if you are doing ultra endurance stuff or need to be dry when you get to wherever you are going.

im never dry after a ride, even if its cool and sunny out . . . . . . only difference is the source of the wetness.

that said i do tend to avoid riding in the rain if its cold, or real heavy.

Top Bottom