American Glaidators

Did you watch

• yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • where is the winter shoes thread again?

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
who watched it last night? i admit i did and fully enjoyed it. my favorite gladiator? as if you even had to guess:

Helga_004.jpg

HELLGA!!!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I really wanted to watch but the DVR was over booked and did get to see it live, I think it is on again tonight, I am stoked to watch it.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I just finished Lost Season 2 on DVD. I do not plan on putting American Gladiators into my regular viewing rotation. I am actually going to recreate the "winter shoes" thread from scratch instead of watching TV, as it made such an indelible impression on me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For the overall bad review that the Answers got last year, they have been amazingly effective for me. My feet still get cold after a while and I have to use toe warmers. But they do the trick.

I read that the end of the AG show was staged, which is kinda lame no? Before this morning I had no idea it was coming back.

Holy shit it's winter. I rode 60+ miles on the road this weekend. No joke.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Two rides, one 32 and the other 31 and change. I'm a meager sport rider, not an animal expert or above!

bozizle

Stinks!

I watched the first 30 mins and it was horrible....not only were the Gladiators acting like pro wrestlers which wasn't so much the case on the old episodes but it was just a poorly produced show all the way around. The only good part was how much harder the Gladiators were punishing some of these people from the events I saw...:puke:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Not a fan of that show...I can't believe they brought it back..I guess they are running out of ideas....I also so a preview for a new Knight Rider....WTF!!!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Everything old is new again.. And worse off.

I watched it.. Sort of like watching a car accident. I couldn't help but look but I wish I hadn't.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's only a matter of time before those Japanese chicks are on network TV...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No no, not in a good way. You really don't understand what you ask for.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
An a new Rambo and Indiana Jones..seriously, WTF!!! Stalone had his hayday, we don't need to relive them...

i have a problem with the new rambo. unless it lives up to the first blood & rambo, first blood part two (two of the greatest movies ever made, btw) it will bring the suck. i'm interested in the new indy though. it has a ton more legs than a 60 year old sly slaying folks in the jungle. someone pass the HGH please.

It's only a matter of time before those Japanese chicks are on network TV...

i for one like this. especially if its some form of that ninja warrior show on spike.

WTF! Norm is red, this seems angry to me....

me too, but that's why he's got the cute little "hello, kitty!" avatar. it makes him more...um...pinkish. :D

VanDbtRiver

I give it a thumbs down. Same events that they used 15 years ago. I did enjoy the competitors trying to talk smack to one another. Otherwise I'd rather watch the mating habits of the tree sloth on nat geo.

Top Bottom